Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waiting list

Finlay

Finlay

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Does anyone know what the approximate waiting times are for a GC? This might obviously change given the current pandemic.

How long is a piece if string?

I'm sure VW announced this week that they were pausing production because of the virus.

If you order (or have ordered already) at least yours will be in the queue ready for production and deliveries to resume. It could be a bit of a wait but worth it in the long run.

There are 2 new ones on auto trader Lookers you can have one today.

Does anyone know what the approximate waiting times are for a GC? This might obviously change given the current pandemic.
Hi,
Our 600 took exactly 13 weeks.
Got it on the 13th March (my 52nd birthday as it happens) :)
//M

I asked the VW team at the NEC show in February and they said 16 weeks back then. Special paintwork takes slightly longer.

I put a deposit down last Saturday. They said June build for July delivery. I'm hoping that it won't be delayed too long. Really want it for my Birthday on the 5th of August!

Don’t know how to edit the post either

Very nice, did you notice if you have UK sockets? I agree with WG get it soonest, at least it will be on your drive not on there forecourt should they close down.
Hi Breeze, don't think we will be getting the van any time soon, it is locked up in VW compound. And yes it has UK sockets.

Nice, but I would have asked the Dealer if I could have it a lot sooner, because if they shut up shop it could be lying there for months, unattended.
Hi WelshGas, its locked up indoors in a compound

Hi Breeze, don't think we will be getting the van any time soon, it is locked up in VW compound. And yes it has UK sockets.
Thanks a shame, not that you would be going anywhere, but nice to tinker. I ask the question as my first delivery had euro plugs, so declined it so reordered.
I believe go back to your original post and it should say at the bottom, Edit. Tap on edit.
Also did yours come with painted bumpers

Thanks a shame, not that you would be going anywhere, but nice to tinker. I ask the question as my first delivery had euro plugs, so declined it so reordered.
Also did yours come with painted bumpers
Only the top part of the bumper painted, bottom not but, the all Grey blends well.

Back