Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Want to place a new order, where's best to deal with in the Midlands?

Did you get a double digit discount from Martin?
We ordered our van in August 2019. The discounts available then, as the T6 was finishing production and pre-covid, were clearly much greater than the current market. Overall I was very happy with Robinsons Norwich. I am just suggesting that as I had a good discount, and good service, others should give them a call. :thumb

Afternoon all,

I have been lurking on here for a week or so now, reading all your valuable views and generally whetting my appetite for California ownership.
I have been onto VW site and campared prices with Drive the Deal and AutoEbid etc. which has enabled me to use 'man maths' and i can just about justify the outlay for what i hope to be a 4 year purchase, but only if i can get the deal.

Where have you been able to get the dealers to price match in the Midlands area please? I have spoken with my nearest dealers, Leicester, and they have offered 2-3% and laughed at me when i ask about price matching.

I would be using the PCP offer currently (gutted to miss the previous offer) so this could still be a lucrative order for the dealer.

Thanks in advance.

Simon
Go to Birmingham VW ask for Darren Gibbs, done us a great deal on our Grand Cali 680. Leicester VW very poor after service, we had our Cali SE from them.

Back