Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We are due to take delivery of a T6 California Ocean- tracker advice required

I have just renewed the insurance on my California and out of the 6 companies I got a quote from, none of them required the fitment of a tacking device.
I gave the following details; retired 56 year old, vehicle use as social, domestic and (lots of) pleasure, parked on the drive, 6000 miles, one other named driver, full breakdown cover and legal protection, ALL of the vehicle and fittings covered. I chose Admiral for the 2nd year running as they gave a quote of...drum role please... £250.70. Result.

New T6 California Ocean 204 4motion. Have got a VW Cobra Tracker and insurance premium through Camping and Caravaning Club is £270. I was impressed. This is less than our previous 2012 2wd California SE and less than our VW Tiguan

J

You could wire into the starter relay. Then enable it and wait for the start stop to cut in at the first set of lights they stop at and then it simply won't restart. Thieves run away public alert police to vehicle obstruction and bingo vehicle recovered without the need to track it :)