Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We Hired an Ocean to Help Us Decide...

D

DaveDay

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi Guys, for the last few months we’ve been thinking of buying a camper van. Specifically the Volkswagen California Ocean.
Before we take the expensive plunge and buy one we decided to hire one for a couple of nights.
We found Ocean Mist Campers on this site and hired their 2017 ‘dog friendly’ model, Phil the owner was such a friendly and helpful guy.
They provided us with everything we needed for the weekend.
We stayed at Charmouth Camping and Caravanning site.
Did we decide to buy one for ourselves? Join us on our Volkswagen California trial weekend to find out

Well no doubt we will be welcoming you with a California next time around then good choice by the way after all it's no good leaving all your money in the bank you may as well get out and enjoy it :thumb

Well no doubt we will be welcoming you with a California next time around then good choice by the way after all it's no good leaving all your money in the bank you may as well get out and enjoy it :thumb
yep I am rapidly coming to the conclusion having money in the bank is not sensible. Mind you I am trying to work out how to tow a ferrari around and doing it sensibly! My coast is tow bar ready but sans tow bar. I think thats another 500 quid? anyone help me there?

Back