Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What colour is this?

thehorse

thehorse

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Is the "blue" Cali in this video acapulco blue or bamboo green? A lot if the bamboo green pics look bluish.

Thanks!

Acapulco Blue - it's the colour we've ordered!

It is what I've gone for too, but I saw an image of a bamboo green somewhere that looked really blue similar to the video.

I am having a few doubts on this colour - in some pics it looks stunning as below...
new-cali-on-exmoor.940

In other pics it looks really washed out and flat. More of a pastel blue.
2016-SWB-VW-T6-Acapulco-Blue-Transporter-Campervan-162167034176.html

The caddy I saw at a dealers in Acapulco in the flesh left me wondering if I should change to the Mojave, but that was on a dull overcast day and the caddy doesn't look as good anyway.

We liked the Bamboo Green in pictures as it did look bluey, but in daylight it's very green and not what we wanted. When we went to the NEC last month a lot of the conversions were also Acapulco Blue. Having seen the colour in daylight and in artificial light at the NEC we don't feel that it's washed out - but everyone sees colours differently. For us, living by the sea we like the blue exterior and the grey/sandy interior!

i think it's one of those colours that doesn't like it's picture taken ... in the flesh is looks really good

oo I'm talking about bamboo green .... the blue looks blue in the flesh and in pictures ...

The OP picture is not the same as

p1010126-jpg.16726

our Bamboo Garden Green Beach - green sometimes, blue at others, certainly not as green as the brochure (see my avatar) but we do really like it.

Just a note of information for anyone looking at buying a new Bamboo Green Cali - this colour is on longest lead-time currently. "Ridiculous" quote from dealer this morning.

Interesting there is different lead times for each colour. Any mention of the wait for Mojave or Reflex Silver?

Interesting there is different lead times for each colour. Any mention of the wait for Mojave or Reflex Silver?
Sadly not - I was being selfish when I asked as I have Acapulco Blue on order.

Back