Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What comes as standard ? Bits and bobs

F

Freddie197

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Does anyone know what extra stuff should come with a new Ocean? It’s things like a bin, sink bowl, cargo net for the top bunk etc
I can’t seem to find a definitive list and think I have taken delivery of a van diffy some minor bits and pieces - including the key for the lockable box grrrr ☹️
Thanks for any assistance

There are lists in the download section of what you should have and what to check on collection

Cheers - forgive my ignorance but is the download section on the VW web page ?

its under resources at the top of the page

its under resources at the top of the page
Many thanks
Sorry to be a pain but could you send me a link as I’m proving to be properly inept at finding this

Many thanks
Sorry to be a pain but could you send me a link as I’m proving to be properly inept at finding this
If you wish to become a VIP member look at the top of this page under the membership tab.

Its worth it TBH.

Methinks VIP membership will happen imminently for me
Thanks to all again
It’s obvious I have had a poor handover

Methinks VIP membership will happen imminently for me
Thanks to all again
It’s obvious I have had a poor handover
If you don't know what to expect you have nothing to gauge against. There's loads of info on here and £14.99 a year is a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things IMO. There's also lots of helpful people even thought we don't always see eye to eye but thats just life ;) :welcome

would you like me to send them to you via email?
That’s really kind but I’ve just become a member for life
Already worth the money as I really was given a poor handover
I won’t allow it to tarnish the experience but it’s annoying

That’s really kind but I’ve just become a member for life
Already worth the money as I really was given a poor handover
I won’t allow it to tarnish the experience but it’s annoying
Well done, let the learning curve begin, everyday a school day. If Kev's sent you the downloads check and if you are missing anything request them from the dealer.

many thanks
The dealer has already had the red letter Email from me
Some stuff I just put on a shelf in the workshop, as I think is useless but others seem to like but personal choice. Not withstanding that if you have paid for the bits and bobs they are yours so you can decide what works for you.

Back