Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you arrange
Definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I'm curious did you arrange the work shortly after picking up the van from the dealer, and did you include the glass as well. For all those planning delivery in the new year like me i'm learning from those that have gone before about what else I need to think about to keep the van looking as good as new, from one year to the next.

Did you arrange

Now I'm curious did you arrange the work shortly after picking up the van from the dealer, and did you include the glass as well. For all those planning delivery in the new year like me i'm learning from those that have gone before about what else I need to think about to keep the van looking as good as new, from one year to the next.
Hi Bill,

Do not the the dealer clean your van

Best to arrange prior to collection as Detailer’s are normally booked up a few weeks in advance.
choses your Detailer carefully, not a valeting company, research the product they use as they differ in performance and durability ie 1-3 years 3-5 5-7 and 7-9

I chose Gtechnic a 2 system application 7-9 years Crystal Serum Ultra product which took 4.5 days to complete

they will also treat the windows and wheels,

read up and chose both carefully.

its well worth the expense if you intend to keep your Cali for some time.

Hi Bill,

Do not the the dealer clean your van

Best to arrange prior to collection as Detailer’s are normally booked up a few weeks in advance.
choses your Detailer carefully, not a valeting company, research the product they use as they differ in performance and durability ie 1-3 years 3-5 5-7 and 7-9

I chose Gtechnic a 2 system application 7-9 years Crystal Serum Ultra product which took 4.5 days to complete

they will also treat the windows and wheels,

read up and chose both carefully.

its well worth the expense if you intend to keep your Cali for some time.
Where did you get it done and how much did it cost please?

One year VW extended warranty as my van is three years old.

Annual mileage limit 15000, excess £0
Price £700

VW Assistance renewal cover for another 2 years.
Price £155

This is on top of the 2 services pack I purchased recently
£382.80

Blimey.

The best thing about the ceramic coating is that its less effort for amazing results when washing - this is after ayear of nothing but a snowfoam and wash (no polishing) on the tesla

1608630517779.png

Finally found steps that are lightweight and the right height, maybe just a little bulky.22-12-20 Cali step up.JPG22-12-20 cali step up (2).JPG

Bought a Cadac Cook 2 Pro for outside cooking (when we eventually get away for any length of time!). Really nice bit of kit. Will get a 2nd gas bottle at some point to save the hassle of swapping out the one in the van.

We "bought" an MOT for our van today!
Took it to VW Van Centre Leeds. There is a new looking site for vans away from the car centre on Carr Moor Side, Leeds LS11 5HL.

My other half was impressed with the job and it was much more spacious for parking up if your going to leave your van there.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Bought a Cadac Cook 2 Pro for outside cooking (when we eventually get away for any length of time!). Really nice bit of kit. Will get a 2nd gas bottle at some point to save the hassle of swapping out the one in the van.

Great! Look forward to hear any pro/cons from your side as we are still deciding between replacing/sticking to our actual cadac safari v1, primus tupike or cook 2 pro.

Great! Look forward to hear any pro/cons from your side as we are still deciding between replacing/sticking to our actual cadac safari v1, primus tupike or cook 2 pro.
Will do, might give it a trial run over Christmas.
Build quality and carry case look to be good and I like the two griddle plates that can be used in place of the pot stands.

Back