Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
My 12 year old daughter has created these cool abstract designs and is selling them online to earn pocket money.

I’ve ordered these cushions for the downstairs of the van.

30776AE5-E49E-46F8-9407-F67CC4178E96.jpeg

Aidy P

Aidy P

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
My 12 year old daughter has created these cool abstract designs and is selling them online to earn pocket money.

I’ve ordered these cushions for the downstairs of the van.

View attachment 66205

This is her other design. Great way to personalise the van. 0CFB61CF-85E5-409F-8408-14DA12628BDF.jpeg

Aidy P

Aidy P

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Is there a Coronaversion coming as well? :)
I was slightly concerned with the product naming. One way of dealing with lockdown and 6 months away from school I guess

Camperfamily

Camperfamily

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Bought this nice little LED camping light (coke can for size reference). It has a clip underneath to hang it up.

Output either white light (2 brightness settings) or red light. USB charge, or even hand turn, 1 min turning = 4 minutes light.

£11.99 from Decathlon.

02428627-ACAF-4B98-8FB5-00D6FB030CF1.jpeg

F809CE82-F0FD-4037-8877-FC1E6DE87FFC.jpeg

hotel california

hotel california

18 'till i die....
Staff member
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
@Camperfamily , we use one of those for sevral years now in the Cali . Very good for reading upstairs.

Dottie

Dottie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
So exciting (ok, a couple of glasses of wine later...!), just had a micro fibre flannel delivered!
I have just been demonstrating, to a non-campervanner, the art of showering with a microfibre towel, finished off with a microfibre ‘flannel’!
i realised on my last trip that my traditional flannel used to towel down, remained wet ....a microfibre flannel is the answer....and this one is so soft! It’s so very cute!
C8155999-15FA-4694-8F7D-14AB3F4ACC4D.jpeg61214F43-C081-4F13-AEC2-429089030A61.jpeg

S

subthree

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
So exciting (ok, a couple of glasses of wine later...!), just had a micro fibre flannel delivered!
I have just been demonstrating, to a non-campervanner, the art of showering with a microfibre towel, finished off with a microfibre ‘flannel’!
i realised on my last trip that my traditional flannel used to towel down, remained wet ....a microfibre flannel is the answer....and this one is so soft! It’s so very cute!
View attachment 66299View attachment 66300
Looks great. Where did you buy it please?

Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
'WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT FOR YOUR CALI TODAY'

A Thetford 365 portable toilet. Not something we've ever wanted but what with Covid and all the regulations and restrictions at camp sites these days, we've come round to thinking that being self contained might be "the way to go".

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204

A Thetford 365 portable toilet. Not something we've ever wanted but what with Covid and all the regulations and restrictions at camp sites these days, we've come round to thinking that being self contained might be "the way to go".
I had a right big dump in one of those a couple of week ago at hayfield because all the toilets there apparently had covid. Anyway believe me sorting that out was not pleasant. Good luck

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Bought this nice little LED camping light (coke can for size reference). It has a clip underneath to hang it up.

Output either white light (2 brightness settings) or red light. USB charge, or even hand turn, 1 min turning = 4 minutes light.

£11.99 from Decathlon.

View attachment 66262

View attachment 66263
Word of caution. Don’t have it on red hanging under the awning with the Inflatable pink flamingo and a pot of pampas grass outside the sliding door. Unless of course you’re up for some REALLY wild camping. o_O:eek:o_O

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150

£11.99 from Decathlon.

View attachment 66262

View attachment 66263
Like the look of this. How easy is the hand turn to charge and is it very noisy?

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150

So you never thought you’d turn to the dark side, Borris. Happens to us all eventually!!

Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Word of caution. Don’t have it on red hanging under the awning with the Inflatable pink flamingo and a pot of pampas grass outside the sliding door. Unless of course you’re up for some REALLY wild camping. o_O:eek:o_O
Remember, no more than six.

Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So you never thought you’d turn to the dark side, Borris. Happens to us all eventually!!
A porta lav in a van is something I've always avoided but needs must I suppose. Regarding emptying I have a cunning plan:
Said toilet cost £95 including postage and packing. We'll use it until it's full then sell it as a job lot for £94.50. :thumb

Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I had a right big dump in one of those a couple of week ago at hayfield because all the toilets there apparently had covid. Anyway believe me sorting that out was not pleasant. Good luck
I've always regarded these things as the work of the devil so I'm not looking forward to the emptying aspect at all. We did have one in our first Cali for dire emergencies only. We sold that one unused, mint and boxed. But things have changed in the last six months and this one will get used I'm sure.