Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

paradise city

paradise city

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
The Great Wave. This is what I wanted on 5 large canvas in the house but wifey said no. It’s almost perfect for an Ocean
Have you a code or details of what you ordered so as I can order please @paradise city
Cheers
You may have to crop it yourself on the website to see which part of the painting you want.

Wiggly Woo

Wiggly Woo

née liaoyang
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Long time ago Loz, but is the Chipex paint repair kit the best one ?
I have a stone chip on my candy white bonnet :(
I’ve got the candy white kit and it’s good but not amazing. It’s difficult to get the initial paint puddle to the correct level with your finger and you either end up with it being so proud that it’s difficult to flatten with the thinners pad or too little that you end up with a crater that can rub through. That said you have to look hard to see where I did it. Discount codes around if you google.

The Pox

The Pox

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Finally I have got round to sorting the useless wardrobe out. All that space that is difficult to use. I wonder how many use it to hang clothes in. I store my clothes in a duffel bag under the rear seat. So I decided to invest in some shelves. I am pleased with quality and the fit and finish. Very easy/quick to install. Happy days!IMG_2973.jpg

H

HB19

HB
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Finally I have got round to sorting the useless wardrobe out. All that space that is difficult to use. I wonder how many use it to hang clothes in. I store my clothes in a duffel bag under the rear seat. So I decided to invest in some shelves. I am pleased with quality and the fit and finish. Very easy/quick to install. Happy days!View attachment 67823
Looking good .. what brand are these?

The Pox

The Pox

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Looking good .. what brand are these?
Yescampervan.square.site a bit of a wierd address but I am well pleased. The bungee means you can put bigger stuff in and it is held in place.

Last edited:
ejmoore

ejmoore

2016 California Ocean 2.0 TDI
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Finally managed to get some Dubflecta Sleek wind deflectors and fit them before we broke them (as happened to the last lot). The procedure is: take them out of the box, leave them lying round the house, stand on one or drop something on it, retrieve the broken bit and try to glue it back on (which doesn't work), decide you're going to have to buy some new ones, try for several months to get hold of Dubflecta (see separate saga post), eventually get some delivered, realise that if you leave them hanging around too long the same thing will happen, fit them! Happy now.

ejmoore

ejmoore

2016 California Ocean 2.0 TDI
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
They were winter boots :)
Wondering about fitting some winter tyres so that we can go and look for some snow. No skiing holiday booked this season, because of covid but also I ruptured my ACL last season. But I still want to find somewhere nice and snowy even if I'm not skiing.

What did you go with?

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Wondering about fitting some winter tyres so that we can go and look for some snow. No skiing holiday booked this season, because of covid but also I ruptured my ACL last season. But I still want to find somewhere nice and snowy even if I'm not skiing.

What did you go with?
Nokian I think .... was 6 years ago now .... currently run Alfie on all season Michelin

VW California Club