Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Had a bad day yesterday so needed a little bit of retail therapy.

Bought some hooks to hold the awning handle from Busstoff and shoeBoxx from Bus-Boxx. Silly prices when postage included, and no idea if they'll get through border control in time for the end of lockdown, but made me feel a bit better. :)

Back in 2006, when i was in short pants
it didn't come as standard. I got the heated seats and
Navi and comfort dash but no inverter.
Excuse my ignorance, but what does not having an inverter prevent you from doing?

A new garage. Big enough to drive in and open the doors. Also goes back 9M .still work in progress at the mo. Render to go on. Doors. Electrics etc.

Attachments

• 20210125_160108.jpg
    20210125_160108.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 20210118_140206.jpg
    20210118_140206.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 140
Would like to see a photo of your sport lines on a T6.1 can’t decide wheel wise whatever to get, & the sport lines are available & in budget.

Have Dakar’s that need refurbishment in the shed, or do I get 20”

Bought a Single egg boiler 56W,
hoping to somehow find a way of using it
in the van with an inverter.
View attachment 72495
I love a boiled egg.
View attachment 72496
Picture is just in case no-one has ever seen one. :)
How long does it take to cook 1, Westfalia?

It was the 56watts that sold it to me
against about 1.5Kw to boil a pan.

I'm hoping to reduce my footprint by 2040 :D
All those eggs, Westfalia! I think all your gaseous emissions will negate your eco efforts!

Had a bad day yesterday so needed a little bit of retail therapy.

Bought some hooks to hold the awning handle from Busstoff and shoeBoxx from Bus-Boxx. Silly prices when postage included, and no idea if they'll get through border control in time for the end of lockdown, but made me feel a bit better. :)
Oh, no I didn't. Just heard that they're not shipping to the UK at the moment due to uncertainty post-Brexit. Bobbins.

Back