Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

For our 2011 California I bought the premium fabric seat covers from the shop. https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/premium-gti-fabric-seat-covers-vw-california

I had to order 2 extra headrest covers because my California has the 18 cm headrests instead of the 21 cm headrests of the later models.

After having installed the seat covers (about 3 to 4 hours work), they look as good and fit like the original upholstery. Great product though and they are also airbag deploy-safe!

View attachment 34621

View attachment 34622
Very nice!

Already made one, they have a vacuum issue and why I made the funnel.

Indeed, last version needs a tracheotomy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

OMG ! Just bought a vango awning another £800 gone ! We’ve spent £1000’s but what fun !! Cant wait to go off for a cheeky weekend with Mrs and try it out !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've blown the budget on a replacement for my RCD310. It only cost me one arm and one leg. :) Had it fitted today by the folks at Absolut5. Great jobView attachment 34701 View attachment 34702 View attachment 34703 . Very pleased with it.
Looks good what model is that? How do they support it with map updates etc?
I bought (and sold a few months later) a Kenwood DMX7017DABS last year, didn't have sat nav but I used Google maps via the android auto feature.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Its the DNX5180DABS. Apparently it comes with 3 years free map updates. I haven't yet got to the bottom of how that works but I think you add the updates to a microSD card and update it like that.

Good job you have an auto now your down to one leg :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don’t want to speak I’ll of people, but the customers always right, seems missing with VW. And way I am not sure what to do now as I’m a little hesitant to try and correct it with VW. Shame.

And it was the VW UK technical to say to swap it over. Unfortunately what they missed to say was ‘if the problem transfers the weaker pump is the one to reolace’

They are also saying it’s within limits. Do all of your roofs of your vans lower on identical sides?

sorry about poor grammar, all written without my glasses, oops

Last edited by a moderator:
Just replaced two year old VW monster floor mats with new VW rubber mats from the club shop. The new mats do not have the ribs that Monster mats had, which had worn through. They will be much easier to keep clean.

+ new club vinyl sticker.

As usual excellent service from the club shop :)

Last edited:
Bought a new single front mat for my Beach from QTM last week for £38 and today, a complete set of mats to suit an Ocean arrived!

I bought a Waeco cf26 fridge today for our beach. Didn't want to go to big as we'll use it in the car at times.
It's very quiet which I'm pleaed about.

I bought a Dometic CFX35, seems like it'll be a great addition.

I bought one of these ready for my trip to Scotland next week. 20180627_105707.jpg

And one of of these ready for my trip to Europe in 3 weeks:
20180627_110021.jpg

Haha, Scottish Midges drink that like whisky :)
images

I've bought some 'Avon Skin So Soft' too as I'm told that's effective so I'm going to try that ... and no doubt it'll make my skin silky smooth too! :thumb Although I think I might need a couple of sheets of hard grain sandpaper to help with that. :)

I've bought some 'Avon Skin So Soft' too as I'm told that's effective so I'm going to try that ... and no doubt it'll make my skin silky smooth too! :thumb Although I think I might need a couple of sheets of hard grain sandpaper to help with that. :)
I used to be an Avon rep. That stuff is ACE! Allegedly the US Army use it ;)

Getting the van on Friday so the first buy is a pair of Thule levelers.

Not really. Swedish brand, made (probably just designed) not too far from where I live and the caravan shop next door had them in stock.

And one of of these ready for my trip to Europe in 3 weeks:
View attachment 34861
Have you looked to see what is inside the first aid kit? I bought a pack: fire extinguisher, warning triangle and FAK in Greece ready for Bulgaria where carrying a fire extinguisher is mandatory and some other country (Hungary?) where two warning triangles are mandatory.

I was amused when I opened the sealed FAK:
0db2beac4e9335e8d9c9406224633882.jpg

A single swab, a single plaster and a packet of tissues to wipe away the tears.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

A nice set of tea towels. Cotton tea towels.

They are to replace my microfibre tea towels that all have holes in them.

Since camping with my sister, and using her oven, I've found that using my tea towels as oven gloves tended to melt them as they touched a hot surface such as the heating element :oops:

Stopped at garage on our way into Oslo this afternoon and thought I would get something to clean the windscreen.
98C4F068-29C4-4AB0-8750-941E418363B8.jpeg

Back