Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Still unsure why these can’t be fitted to T5.1 but would love to try. We fitted their wardrobe shelves & they transformed that space too!

I cant see why they can't other than the draws wouldn't match.

I'm trying to work out if I could fit 2 draws & still have space for the portaloo rather than 1 draw & a fairly useless shelf.

I cant see why they can't other than the draws wouldn't match.

I'm trying to work out if I could fit 2 draws & still have space for the portaloo rather than 1 draw & a fairly useless shelf.
We have removed the shelf completely and use the Maxxcamp padded cover over the thetford 335. Position a collapsible washing bowl on top, store what you like in that, easily removable for access, will not move an inch when travelling. Still plenty of room at the side for cleaning stuff etc.

My Thule Sun Screen arrived from the club shop

Mike

2628548E-F5AE-4E60-B00A-F01EA4A09794.jpeg F39D0AFA-367C-4AE6-9107-B773B2DB9479.jpeg 8835CD1A-F821-4405-8053-7D85DE0A56F1.jpeg 9B52D982-A86C-4DA5-B6EA-487AF54BC206.jpeg A404F6F1-1323-4227-9940-CE23C18EF999.jpeg The Sunday ordered Thule ‘sun shade’ that attaches to the ‘wind out awning’ arrived this lunchtime. It appears to be very good quality as well as being light and compact.
There is a clear view out but blurred view in so affords good privacy. Bendigedig!
My only gripe is a lack of storage bag. Anyone have ideas where to obtain a bag of similar size to the Comfortz external thermal screen?

Last edited:
Anyone have ideas where to obtain a bag of similar size to the Comfortz external thermal screen?
It should fit inside of one of the deckchairs, so you'll always have it with you.

Looks nice. From where did one purchase these beauties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone on the VW T5 Forum (Facebook) was advertising them in either shiny chrome or black. He is hopefully going to post on the Cali Club FB page.

So we tried run of the mill sleeping bags.
Can't be doing with the trapped in feeling when I roll around.

We tried a duvet
Much better but ours was too warm and very bulky so we were going down the route of a lighter tog.

Then a very good friend of mine who works with school children in Jaipari India in their makeshift outdoor class rooms came up with this....
Razai: The Jaipuri traditional bedding, a light padded bed spread/blanket to keep us warm in the winter. Light weight yet lovely and warm, in lovely traditional patterns. The outside whilst not silk, is made of a silk like material, giving it a lovely finish the bottom is made of a cotton material.

I have to say it's amazing, huge yet it takes up only a quarter of the room the duvet did when folded. I have never been cold in the Cali even in the mini beast from the east!
So hopefully it will be good enough all year but definitely will work for 3 seasons.
To put things in perspective thats 4 pillows on the left.
Oh and it's bin day tomorrow...sorry.

IMG_5177.JPG

Nice one that's a good SpaceSaver I don't like sleeping bags myself feel too close in can I ask you where you purchased these from thanks in advance.

I have one of these on my keys, it’s old but useful should you drop your keys in the dark.

EBFBF9D8-3A4C-4339-BA6A-5D15B5979AD7.jpeg

Some vinyl flags (thanks Tom) for the Cali, countries Ive been to and some Im planning to go to in Sept :)

Essential Purchase today £9.99

1137d0daf04321aaeb08aa4819ca535a.jpg

c5102870d1e954566f7ee88d88bc5e32.jpg

Mike

Back