Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

You can get stickers for a couple of pence to make them country / region specific
I was going to grab some but because of the spacing on the plate I don’t think they’ll fit now. The number is now central whereas before it was over to the right to allow space for the country/flag.

Are they lined with platinum or something?!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
The price was for 4 tyres, i'm presuming you thought the blinds cost that much?

Bit the bullet and got ready for the season ahead with the ‘ol faithful 335 and Rok strapView attachment 75280
One curious side effect I found of finally owning a Porta Potti last summer was rows with my wife when packing up. I think emptying the thing got me in such a bad mood particularly when we were trying to pack up quick that it pushed me over the edge. I have avoided getting one for a decade and I suppose my instincts were proved correct. They are a good design and do work, but I hope I get to quietly ditch it in a year or two.

One curious side effect I found of finally owning a Porta Potti last summer was rows with my wife when packing up. I think emptying the thing got me in such a bad mood particularly when we were trying to pack up quick that it pushed me over the edge. I have avoided getting one for a decade and I suppose my instincts were proved correct. They are a good design and do work, but I hope I get to quietly ditch it in a year or two.
Do you use it for No. 2’s?

Do you use it for No. 2’s?
It’s the children. You can’t guarantee what they’re planning and neither can they. I don’t think I hardly used it at all.
In fact you’ve persuaded me. Are they still worth a bomb on eBay, like kayaks and tents!?

Just put a binliner in it then and after use close it and dispose it.
It’s the children. You can’t guarantee what they’re planning and neither can they. I don’t think I hardly used it at all.
In fact you’ve persuaded me. Are they still worth a bomb on eBay, like kayaks and tents!?
I was just wondering as if it's No.1's its fine. I can understand if doing no.2 but as you say, just use a bag. We use a Bivvy Loo for no.2's. The boys are big enough to reliably 'do their stuff in the right place'.

Got hold of some Cascavel wheels and a maxton gloss black splitter today. Van is due a good clean. Should look great by the end of the weekend after a good clean and swapping my wheels over.

Bit the bullet and got ready for the season ahead with the ‘ol faithful 335 and Rok strapView attachment 75280
We found these to have a small capacity and got rid of it and bought a Fiama Bi Pot 39 much better not as low to sit on, much easier to empty and clean and you can buy spare parts for the pump etc and still use straps around the seat to keep it steady in the van.

Got hold of some Cascavel wheels and a maxton gloss black splitter today. Van is due a good clean. Should look great by the end of the weekend after a good clean and swapping my wheels over.
A photo please when you can

Well, today I fitted two new, Varta La80 leisure batteries. The old ones just would not hold a charge, I suspect that they had been allowed to discharge whilst the van was waiting to be sold. The rear cube fuse had also blown (I changed this before committing to new batteries, but they would not charge)
So, simple job, thirty minutes without rushing, definetly easier if someone holds the front seat for you, and quicker if you remember to put the cover back on the battery before bolting the seat down

Well, today I fitted two new, Varta La80 leisure batteries. The old ones just would not hold a charge, I suspect that they had been allowed to discharge whilst the van was waiting to be sold. The rear cube fuse had also blown (I changed this before committing to new batteries, but they would not charge)
So, simple job, thirty minutes without rushing, definetly easier if someone holds the front seat for you, and quicker if you remember to put the cover back on the battery before bolting the seat down
I'm currently seeing if my batteries hold a charge. Will check middle of next week. Mine's a 2008 van. Batteries about £160 each?

I'm currently seeing if my batteries hold a charge. Will check middle of next week. Mine's a 2008 van. Batteries about £160 each?
Hi, yes about £160 give or take. When I looked on Wednesday they were £157, when I ordered on Thursday they had gone up £10. . Mine were direct from Tayna. Several other suppliers on line. Shop around and I’m sure you’ll find them at a suitable price.

That’s the company that I have used for all my plates. Good quality

I also did not have to send documents
And as Perfectos mentioned earlier, stickers (Amazon) to convert EU flagged plates to Union flag work a treat.

Back