Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Jackery explorer 1000w power station. Had thought about an 1500w inverter built into the van but seemed too much faff so got the Jackeryinstead.

Hi @Daveb999, very nice device. Interested to know why and when people use these? Do you have the solar panels also?

Hi @Daveb999, very nice device. Interested to know why and when people use these? Do you have the solar panels also?
I had a solar panel on my last van but not this one yet. Thinking that might wait until next year although will see how I get on with the Jackery.

I’m not going to bother with the Solar panels for the Jackery - the 1000w its suggested x2 that come in at roughly £500. I think I’d rather get a solar panel on the van for not much more than that.

IM thinking this might be my next purchase. They look good and I think could make really good use of that space.

They really do don’t be put off with the price really well made and engineered after seeing them can’t really see how they could be any cheaper well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our new carpets from Ali at Campervan Carpets.Very pleased !
It’s worth noting though that I fancied these partly as the drawer opens with them down, HOWEVER they started making a longer option by a few cm and I went for them as they fill the space better but I failed to notice the drawer is closer to the floor at the end by the sliding door so these carpets actually stop the drawer opening. My fault entirely for not realising there was obviously a good reason why they originally made them shorter !

600DB0EA-0148-4B36-827A-8BC6CA77C724.jpeg

Our new carpets from Ali at Campervan Carpets.Very pleased !
It’s worth noting though that I fancied these partly as the drawer opens with them down, HOWEVER they started making a longer option by a few cm and I went for them as they fill the space better but I failed to notice the drawer is closer to the floor at the end by the sliding door so these carpets actually stop the drawer opening. My fault entirely for not realising there was obviously a good reason why they originally made them shorter !

View attachment 79978
Yes @Bill R a little annoying but we just lift ours when opening the drawer - Not too much bother. We had a small matching carpet made by Ali for between the seats which butts up to the rubber mat in the front.

E7E52989-0B73-4CDA-9E6F-2FE60FDF4E0C.jpeg

E724965D-4A27-4CF9-BCAA-0A3BBA23CC0C.jpeg

38239646-A7D4-4725-AE44-273379798391.jpeg

Hello, I’d like to know where you got the rubber mat to go over the hump at the front (between passenger and driver footwell). Been looking for something like that for ages. Thanks
Hi @YELRAV I got them from Vanstyle. They come as a 3 piece set.

F5ECB9BA-2060-47EF-8284-E056CD6D1C4F.png

I bought this bbq from

Assembly takes around 90 seconds tops and in the supplied bag it’s about 2cm thick. It’s outstanding quality and I love it. Bought on Amazon though.

f5a63f468f03daed70983fd0f397f364.jpg

Beer shown for scale. It’s thick stainless steel and the tongs double up as griddle handles and bottle opener.
I always have the safari chef 2 in the van but sometimes you really want to char-coal grill, it’s a thing, to pass time. And by the way. Tried ‘Bar-be-quick’ briquettes made from coconut husk and mango stone. Burned way longer, way hotter and with much less stink/smoke - I’m a convert. From Homebase.

753941b3aa9d3f85985d8bea263b83bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Purchased these from EBay and love the functionality, no more searching for keys, phone etc and even better not having to pull the cutlery drawer out whilst the table is up every time you need something from the drawer:rolleyes:

View attachment 80182

View attachment 80183
They do look handy. I'm going to take a wild guess that you don't have the 'blessing' of young kids in tow though?! If I copied that set-up it wouldn't last long!

View attachment 80173

View attachment 80173
Try these

View attachment 80173
you could have a look at this we got one make sure you tell them exact model you have if you place an order

• thumbnail 1 - VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor Well Coverage
  • thumbnail 2 - VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor Well Coverage
  • thumbnail 3 - VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor Well Coverage
Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Shop with confidence​

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn more- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab

Seller information​

carseatcoversdirect (1387 )
99.3% Positive Feedback

Save this seller

Contact seller
Visit Shop
See other items

Registered as a business seller

VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor​

Purchased these from EBay and love the functionality, no more searching for keys, phone etc and even better not having to pull the cutlery drawer out whilst the table is up every time you need something from the drawer:rolleyes:

View attachment 80182

View attachment 80183
I like the idea of these but £50 each put me off.

I would not travel with them in place due to the added potential for flying objects / the filled bag becoming a hazard in an accident.

incidentally they used to be advertised for £45, presumably price increased due to demand !

Try these

you could have a look at this we got one make sure you tell them exact model you have if you place an order

• thumbnail 1 - VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor Well Coverage
  • thumbnail 2 - VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor Well Coverage
  • thumbnail 3 - VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor Well Coverage
Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Shop with confidence​

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn more- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab

Seller information​

carseatcoversdirect (1387 )
99.3% Positive Feedback

Save this seller
Contact seller
Visit Shop
See other items

Registered as a business seller

VW Transporter T6 HEAVY DUTY Rubber floor mats - Full Front Floor​

That looks the business! Thanks.

I like the idea of these but £50 each put me off.

I would not travel with them in place due to the added potential for flying objects / the filled bag becoming a hazard in an accident.

incidentally they used to be advertised for £45, presumably price increased due to demand !
You would have to hit a bridge at 30mph make these fly off but nothing heavy in them anyway.

The cost went up because the listing now includes postage (Ebayers don’t like adding the postage cost) but £42 plus postage on her Facebook page Polly Pear Handmade.

Been meaning to pick up one of these since I collected by Cali but was at the bottom of a long list, can’t believe they don’t fit as standard to a 70k vehicle!

10 points to those that know what it is.

163A35EC-F7AA-43FE-9C60-EAAB50ED1045.jpeg

Been meaning to pick up one of these since I collected by Cali but was at the bottom of a long list, can’t believe they don’t fit as standard to a 70k vehicle!

View attachment 80228

That’s the cover off the sliding door lower arm? Mine came standard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks to me like you've been done, it does come as standard.

Beaten to it by s2bear. was just looking for a picture to confirm before I posted.

Last edited:
Well done, I suspect a little cost cutting by VW on the 6.1 and it’s now not standard.

View attachment 80228
Mine fell off and jammed the sliding door open while at a campsite. Great panic on my part till another VW owner compared my van to theirs and spotted the problem.

Reactions: Abx
Back