Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I had a Bear-Lock installed. I'll be driving down to Italy this weekend for a ski week (staying in a chalet) and wanted some extra peace of mind.
I had been holding off because there is no one near me that installs them and I didn't want to spend half a day waiting, but I found to a VW dealer near a ski resort and spent the day snowboarding under a blue sky while they installed it.

Thanks, Lambeth. IKEA stuff is so handy. Don’t suppose you have a pic of yours you could post.
1646921704570.jpeg
The IKEA boxes are held in place perfectly by the elastic. Think we have 3.
They also fit quite well in the rear wardrobe.

VW California Wind Out Awning Parts - 19 POSITIONER SPRING ARM 5102 2PC

Exciting...not!
but oh silence is golden.

I had a Bear-Lock installed. I'll be driving down to Italy this weekend for a ski week (staying in a chalet) and wanted some extra peace of mind.
I had been holding off because there is no one near me that installs them and I didn't want to spend half a day waiting, but I found to a VW dealer near a ski resort and spent the day snowboarding under a blue sky while they installed it.
We are happy with ours.

A bit hum drum, but square air tight containers from John Lewis (bought at Waitrose) - exact height for shelf below cutlery drawer, good for your tea bags !

2EB3C2A7-B60C-441C-B06D-5F3E9278DD48.png

Not for the van as such, but me. Heatgen thermal undies from M&S. Medium warmth and very thick (feels like second skin, but don’t tell Brandup). Want to feel nice and warm when it’s a little chilly (even in the summer at festivals when the sun goes down).

Borrowed one of my hubbies and loved them. If you’re female these are my observations:

Tops:
  • Ladie’s are REALLY thin and I didn’t feel would be very robust. They’re true to size but not long enough for me ( I’m 5’7”) in body and sleeves felt annoying.
  • Men’s are a nice thickness as an under layer and feel a lot more robust. Body is long enough to tuck into your knickers (keeping the kidneys warm) and as the sleeves are longer you can fold the cuff over or pull them down to keep your hands a bit warm. Come up big on ladies, so if you want a nice comfy fit go down a size or two.
Leggings/long johns:
  • Men’s obviously have “Willy access” so are a little bulkier on the lower belly. Although they’re robust, under my walking trousers they felt restrictive. Also, I got very hot, rather than just warm.
  • Ladie’s are thin, like thickish tights. Feel comfy and aren’t annoying under my trousers. Could be warn as thin leggings with a long top in warmer weather.
So I’m nice and warm in the van and out and about and wear the tops at home and turn the thermastic down. Win-win. :)
Links:
ladies leggings
men’s tops

Wasn’t it the polish & Gtec Ceramic coating in February that gave you the high gloss finish

still looking shiny :thumb
yes indeedy but you can still use the sealant over the top for that little bit extra :) :)

Back