Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

What are you guys like?!

Personally, I’m not in to all the volksie stuff but have a shed load of it. From mugs and egg cups through to jigsaws. Don’t have the heart to tell family and friends not to. Just don’t let my sister see these!,

We do have 2 items of merch though that are really worth having, stainless steel thermos flasks with tall “cups”:

A4CD57B0-D09A-4A6B-9EAD-FCC9CCB8B99A.jpeg
£26.99, but my sister found 2 brand new, still in packaging, at a boot fair for £5 for the 2. Just a very discreet vw badge (that’ll do for me).

Enjoy chillaxing in your vans with your cushions, you wonderfully crazy Cali folk. :thumb:):thumb

Last edited:
What are you guys like?!

Personally, I’m not in to all the volksie stuff but have a shed load of it. From mugs and egg cups through to jigsaws. Don’t have the heart to tell family and friends not to. Just don’t let my sister see these!,

We do have 2 items of merch though that are really worth having, stainless steel thermos flasks with tall “cups”:

View attachment 90649
£26.99, but my sister found 2 brand new, still in packaging, at a boot fair for £5 for the 2. Just a very discreet vw badge (that’ll do for me).

Enjoy chillaxing in your vans with your cushions, you crazy Cali folk. :thumb:):thumb
Love the flasks !. We don't do much of the branded stuff either, but always looking for unusual things for our van, particularly if it adds a bit of colour to the grey interior.

Love the flasks !. We don't do much of the branded stuff either, but always looking for unusual things for our van, particularly if it adds a bit of colour to the grey interior.
The vw flasks are quite good for retaining heat but not as good as our Thermos make flasks that keep water seriously hot for 24hr and it’s still warm after 48hrs. We fill 2x1.5l with boiling water before we leave home and keep them topped up with left over boiled water if we use the kettle. We use the flask water for washing us, the dishes and putting in our hand pump shower.

A4CEC0E3-7110-4501-A699-72E4E922902C.jpeg
If you like a bit of colour. Since I did the IKEA peg board idea they now do the Sunnersta pots in different colours:
38EA2E7F-8D4D-4114-9D0E-C1E88D3AF311.jpegYou can also use the Sunnersta rails and pots above the kitchen units with @Bigted 3D printed brackets.

Last edited:
The vw flasks are quite good for retaining heat but not as good as our Thermos make flasks that keep water seriously hot for 24hr and it’s still warm after 48hrs. We fill 2x1.5l with boiling water before we leave home and keep them topped up with left over boiled water if we use the kettle. We use the flask water for washing us, the dishes and putting in our hand pump shower.

View attachment 90657
Also great for keeping ice cubes frozen, I’ve managed 4 days.

Just ordered solar panels from Roger D at Solarcampersolutions. Gone for 2 panels with curly flex and the Victron75/15 controller.

Going down to his place for him to fit it, stopping at a Britstop that night and then up to Upton on Seven for the folk festival to test it out.

So looking forward to being able to stay put somewhere without having to worry about the leisure batteries.

Just ordered solar panels from Roger D at Solarcampersolutions. Gone for 2 panels with curly flex and the Victron75/15 controller.

Going down to his place for him to fit it, stopping at a Britstop that night and then up to Upton on Seven for the folk festival to test it out.

So looking forward to being able to stay put somewhere without having to worry about the leisure batteries.
Excellent system, I have the same.

At the NEC’s outdoor expo on Saturday spent a few pennies on things for when we’re out and about in the Cali:

9FF642A8-9C93-445B-BE71-00AB74E43F33.jpeg

Cadac accessories (don’t have one but these will be great for my charcoal Cobb bbq/oven/grill). Tongs, bristle cleaner and small smoke chip box.

Pulseroll massager (charges via usb) for prep before long walks/activities & after, and general relaxation.

New drinks bottles for our granddaughters when out on an adventure.

Stasher silicon food storage pouches. They seal really well & you can freeze, transport food and cook in them. They’ll take up less space in the fridge and will be really flexible.

Waterproof neoprene mats by Duck Soup for inside the van to stand on when having a strip wash and for outside, sitting on cold defaces or wet benches, etc.

Ordnance Survey map case. Nice size for paper maps to be open double “paged” .

Last edited:
89401872-4FA9-4B52-A74E-33A278DA2AC3.jpeg
Just add water and a little oil. Mix and knead for 5 mins. Leave to rest for 20 mins. Pull out or roll to shape. Can be cooked in a fry pan, ridgemonkey or on a Cadac, Cobb, etc.

Really tasty and has use by date of around a year. At the moment it’s on offer at £1 (from £1.25). It could also be used for a pizza-style base.

They also do a naan bread mix.

View attachment 90657
If you like a bit of colour. Since I did the IKEA peg board idea they now do the Sunnersta pots in different colours:
View attachment 90660You can also use the Sunnersta rails and pots above the kitchen units with @Bigted 3D printed brackets.
Looks like we need to get ourselves to Ikea !

Pair of Thule tensioners for the GC awning. They fit permanently to the awning header rail & you pull them across to the side arms to form a triangular brace, it makes the whole awning a lot more rigid.
IMG_4279.jpg

Reminds me of the vans parked in Italian lay-byes with ladies servicing the truck drivers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I suppose you can change the colours

After seeing CaliforniaTime’s great YouTube video review on the CampervanYes wardrobe shelves (https://youtu.be/A_QQIudqIV0) I’ve put in an order for the large size 3 shelves. Should be here by next Tuesday. Saying goodbye to Cali chaos, we’ll in the wardrobe anyway :).
I also ordered them following the video review; they should arrive next week or the one after (depending on border delays)

Back