Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

hirsty

hirsty

Two Seat Beach DSG
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I found my unfitted T5 mudflaps in their box today - I wonder if they'll fit my T6?

PudnBob

PudnBob

Waiting for new Ocean as OH now retired
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
1BA723CB-BBD1-472A-980D-8BBAC2FB3238.jpeg As promised at the informal Dorset meet. These bags are really versatile, we have had our first one over 20 years ago and have bought from these manufacturers and the products are of the same quality, and made in UK. We really bash them around and have been used as Everything from boot bags, wet clothing kit, shower tub/bath tub for the littlest and the dog, booze bucket at parties...uses are endless and they squidge down!
They are called Kaboodlebag
kaboodlebag.co.uk
Two sizes (we have both) and our very old one has holes in the bottom which makes it useful in the garden if you don’t want buckets filling with water...

Bellcrew

Bellcrew

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
View attachment 28099 As promised at the informal Dorset meet. These bags are really versatile, we have had our first one over 20 years ago and have bought from these manufacturers and the products are of the same quality, and made in UK. We really bash them around and have been used as Everything from boot bags, wet clothing kit, shower tub/bath tub for the littlest and the dog, booze bucket at parties...uses are endless and they squidge down!
They are called Kaboodlebag
kaboodlebag.co.uk
Two sizes (we have both) and our very old one has holes in the bottom which makes it useful in the garden if you don’t want buckets filling with water...
Hi, thanks for the coffee in your van at the meet and this information, you also told us about your a 12 volt shower pump and we have forgotten its name, can you please advise.

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
poop a scoop for camping showers

PudnBob

PudnBob

Waiting for new Ocean as OH now retired
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
74D19D2A-9E47-42E2-AE84-7B5E1887B1D8.png
Hi, thanks for the coffee in your van at the meet and this information, you also told us about your a 12 volt shower pump and we have forgotten its name, can you please advise.
Hi James, sorry forgot to let you know !
Picture of the one I got from Amazon although there are lots of others out there. Happy camping!

Guy/Louise

Guy/Louise

Life is for living....
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Blodwyn is going to get winter wheels...Salt and alloys don't mix well...

Pete_Hampton

Pete_Hampton

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
That space between the two front seats...
Box1.JPG
is just right for a box to hold our maps, tour guides, notebooks, journals, magazines etc, aka our Library, needed during driving mode and camping mode, then slid away into the footwell during sleep mode.

But it will have to be the right size, obviously this is a fail. Sorry Wilko.
Box2.JPG

But this empty box will be a winner - a Proper Job! This time recycling wins over buying, although some upcycling might be needed to make it last the test of time.
Box3.JPG

This reminds me, how is your collection coming along @Properjob ?

H

Hotel California

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
View attachment 28397
is just right for a box to hold our maps, tour guides, notebooks, journals, magazines etc, aka our Library, needed during driving mode and camping mode, then slid away into the footwell during sleep mode.

View attachment 28398

But this empty box will be a winner - a Proper Job! This time recycling wins over buying, although some upcycling might be needed to make it last the test of time.
View attachment 28399

Regarding a box between the seats .
3 pages reading
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/gap-between-the-front-seats.13964/#post-146269

Properjob

Properjob

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
View attachment 28397

View attachment 28398

View attachment 28399

Good link Pete! Birthday is Friday, complete with detailing, dash cams and new speakers... and I really hope it works out ok because I'm selling our car tomorrow... could be an awkward Christmas otherwise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pete_Hampton

Pete_Hampton

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Birthday is Friday,
Brilliant news - perfect timing, although nerve wracking to get selling and buying synchronised.

So is there any particular link with you and a certain IPA from St Austell? A rather fantastic area of Cornwall, one of many parts of the UK we shall be going on tour to in our new van.

VW California Club