Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

@vmaxkiddy
@Jay586
Thankx for the reply , i know it's a fishing world product , was hoping to find it on the mainland (BeNeLux) for free shipping costs (the link above might help)
It's not in a hurry , i'll be looking further .
Guess they keep thiere product away from the big market to keep it exclusive.
amazon.de : 45 euro free delivery for xl version look here : https://tinyurl.com/y9sskw9p

Today I bought her the wrong Valentine present. I wanted to surprise her with a set of comfortable Queshua relax chairs. Since I read somewhere that the tailgate storage pocket is 84x62x12, and the Queshua's were 86cm high, I thought by chopping off 2cm from the armrest I found the 'Columbus egg'. I already removed the Polystyrene fitting... to find out the chair still stuck out by 20cm due to a metal element at the back of the pocket which made it just too narrow. I thought it was wiser to stop my adventure right here (did not want to cut the legs of the chairs like mentioned on the caliboard.de).... After some stressy moments I managed to replace the fitting, and returned the chairs....fwww.
To make it up I ordered her a chique Brandrup Mosquito screen for the sliding door. ;-)

You romantic old thing. I bet she was thrilled.:Nailbiting

You are talking about your other half and not a 2.5 tonne VW product......aren't you?

In fact I have never weighed one of them, but I guess my other half would not have been so thrilled with a mosquito net as the Auberg-ine. You should have heard her humming of pleasure! The Cali, this time! :happy

Well ordered last month and delivered yesterday to be precise, but have today fitted our beautiful new seat covers from Everything VW.
Two tone leather effect. Looking very smart.
Will attempt to download photos.

Well ordered last month and delivered yesterday to be precise, but have today fitted our beautiful new seat covers from Everything VW.
Two tone leather effect. Looking very smart.
Will attempt to download photos.

Hey lorri same here arrived yesterday spent best part of five hours today but WORTH IT looks amazing plus our brandrup carpets arrived Wednesday happy chappie here and Doris is looking amazing
abdb1b3da5ebea8b46b0384ecd03022d.jpg
e28057da2bf39a32f803068ec3098e4e.jpg
g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey lorri same here arrived yesterday spent best part of five hours today but WORTH IT looks amazing plus our brandrup carpets arrived Wednesday happy chappie here and Doris is looking amazing

:cheers Yes they are the same ones. We have same colour interior too.
They certainly make inside look smart. We had side bars fitted couple of months back and Hubby would like a rear spoiler but I don’t think our still “unnamed” Ocean needs it, but we’ll see.

e28057da2bf39a32f803068ec3098e4e.jpg
g

Really fantastic , where are they from?

Really fantastic , where are they from?
Everything VW shop. Very happy with the covers.
Agree our membership has paid for its self over the the few items we’ve ordered since joining.

Last edited:
Had expected delivery end of March for the seat covers, arrived 4 weeks early which was a real bonus, must say I've received three deliveries this week , experienced great service each time.... Became a VW Member as soon as we bought Doris and have recovered my subs using the discount code 4 fold :)
Need a Owners Club sticker.....

Just come back from two nights camping at braceland's in the forest of dean. We tried out our VW California winter pack we bought for our beach. We ordered it last Sunday from the forum shop and it arrived last Tuesday. Just wanted to say I was very happy with the quality of the product and it made a difference to the comfort of camping in winter.

Hope i'm wrong but when i recently did my front two, i also fitted the two front covers the same as you.

I then realised that if the stitching had been adjusted to allow the airbag to function then its likely the AirBag label should be on the outside. I wasn't able to confirm 100% but the images on the shop have the labels on the outside, so i whipped them off and swapped them.

g

Hope i'm wrong but when i recently did my front two, i also fitted the two front covers the same as you.

I then realised that if the stitching had been adjusted to allow the airbag to function then its likely the AirBag label should be on the outside. I wasn't able to confirm 100% but the images on the shop have the labels on the outside, so i whipped them off and swapped them.

Ah..... makes sense guess I need to swap over - thanks my only comment would be lack of instructions quality is great

Ah..... makes sense guess I need to swap over - thanks my only comment would be lack of instructions quality is great

Current Brandrup second skins are fitted with airbag safe labels on both sides of the front seat covers to avoid user mistakes.

Probably wont take too long to swap once I've removed the 4 arm rests !

upload_2018-2-20_22-1-38.png

Ordered one of these wind breaks to go around our Cadac Safari Chef. Weighs only 225 grms.

Look forward to test...
f42739ad2e27abc144a06cbd5e38852c.jpg
16fe0976106505032e0113f0c7f67497.jpg
27218c3abd893a10ecb24015615ffee0.jpg

That looks interesting, please report back after you have tested it

We have a bushpig which is a very robust BBQ but when done we can remove the grille and have a good fire in it without burning the grass

Back