Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Used it some for dinners now and we are impressed about how fast it boils water ot how well made it is!
We are currently on 6 years of use of a small casette type stove and it has helped us well. The 227gram canisters are 2€ each. What do you think are tye main advantages on this one?

Great job. Looks worth every penny. I have the chrome pack on my two tone already so would suit my van

Not bought today but first time use of our safari room. 2 sides up and back end open, makes a nice cosy den with some outdoor feel. PXL_20220722_181809465~2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Not bought today but first time use of our safari room. 2 sides up and back end open, makes a nice cosy den with some outdoor feel. View attachment 96638

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
I have to say it and maybe i am getting old/going a tad dolally, but have you used some funky camera lens? I believed the photo to be of a toy van including a little toy person sat on a chair on first glance.

Having looked at pics of these Van Style trims. Which have been very useful as a visual guide. I'm thinking of getting the set, which seem an absolute bargain at £25 ish compared to a VW Chrome kit. Then only fitting the top ones that run across the full width of the grill.
What do you think?

American pancakes?
Just goes to show the problem with English language and naming of food. I call them Picklets but in shops in England are sold as scotch pancakes. Only noticed when I moved from Wales to England and other people had no idea what I was taking about.

I have to say it and maybe i am getting old/going a tad dolally, but have you used some funky camera lens? I believed the photo to be of a toy van including a little toy person sat on a chair on first glance.
Not sure if it was used here? But there are tilt shift lenses that can give this miniaturisation effect or a shot can be manipulated with tilt shift software.

Just goes to show the problem with English language and naming of food. I call them Picklets but in shops in England are sold as scotch pancakes. Only noticed when I moved from Wales to England and other people had no idea what I was taking about.
They look like crempogs to me. Picklets are the things with holes in that you toast and load up with butter.

No, if they’ve got holes in they are crumpets!
Another problem with regional differences. Some areas what are known in one area as crumpets are called pikelets in others and in some what are called pickles are known as scotch pancakes. English is so confusing. I think the ones with holes are crumpets and without are pikelets but each to our own. Crempogs are new to me, interesting . I will look for a recipe.

I
Another problem with regional differences. Some areas what are known in one area as crumpets are called pikelets in others and in some what are called pickles are known as scotch pancakes. English is so confusing. I think the ones with holes are crumpets and without are pikelets but each to our own. Crempogs are new to me, interesting . I will look for a recipe.
Agreed it is very confusing although they do taste good with jam on and even better if you chuck a few raisins in the mix:)

Went to the Norfolk Motorhome and Campervan Show looking for a windscreen cover. Came back with a corkscrew ground anchor for the dog and a 160W EcoFlow folding solar panel to go with my EcoRiver Pro.
I've got the 160w panel on order from Power to go. Have you tried it out yet?

I've got the 160w panel on order from Power to go. Have you tried it out yet?
Not yet - the EcoRiver Pro is fully charged. Actually it’s charged to 85%, which is where I like it to be if I’m not planning to use it short term to prolong the life of the battery. I’ll also resist the temptation to use the X-stream fast charging option beyond 80% capacity for the same reason. I’m assuming EcoFlow don’t have a significant buffer built in.

Had our Coast for two months - very happy so far, but thinking of investing in chrome bumper protector - any feedback on any you have - and pros / cons of chrome.

Many thanks

A spare cover for our LaFuma chairs.
B6F81183-A48D-405F-8153-B455DBC61766.jpeg
I like the fact we are wearing out our camping chairs!
Lafuma MAXI POP UP Replacement Canvas, Bleu Delft https://amzn.eu/d/fgdR0ke

Back