Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Helpful thanks. What is the cover over the roof hatch?
its a nord 50 link here i have a vid on that to as well as shelf

Apologies , looks like I replied with a blank.How waterproof are the Jackyards covers?

The Duronic BPS40 screen is back in stock at Amazon, so I bought one, plus the 3D printed end-stoppers from CampervanBits. Not sure what it says about me that the only two things I’ve bought for my March-delivery Ocean is a toilet and a TV screen. Classy.

Apologies , looks like I replied with a blank.How waterproof are the Jackyards covers?
I personally haven’t tested how waterproof they are but I’m sure that @Amarillo has because he has young children and a dog. I’m sure I’ve seen him post before that they have survived all sorts of fluids!

I personally haven’t tested how waterproof they are but I’m sure that @Amarillo has because he has young children and a dog. I’m sure I’ve seen him post before that they have survived all sorts of fluids!

We’ve had all sorts of unmentionables spilled on ours: boys aged 1 & 3 when we bought our van, now 8 & 10. Also dogs and puppies.

I’m not convinced the seats below would stay dry if sat on for half an hour with wet swimming trunks, but I can confirm that our seats below look brand new when the Jackyards covers are removed for their annual wash.

We’ve had all sorts of unmentionables spilled on ours: boys aged 1 & 3 when we bought our van, now 8 & 10. Also dogs and puppies.

I’m not convinced the seats below would stay dry if sat on for half an hour with wet swimming trunks, but I can confirm that our seats below look brand new when the Jackyards covers are removed for their annual wash.

8 and 10!!!
How did that happen???
Wow.
Enjoy them @Amarillo they will be off to university before you know it!!!!

I'm the same in being interested, these look absolutely outstanding! Very similar to the seats in Bentleys!

I'm the same in being interested, these look absolutely outstanding! Very similar to the seats in Bentleys!

Thanks Barry, I ordered from projexuk.com, you can design them as you want them, chose the colours and material etc from large swatch book they had there.

Thanks. I will ask how it is secured.

Hi [mention]CaliforniaSeb [/mention] just wondering did you buy one of these campervanbits shoe boxes? I’ve looked at them too and been curious about how they are secured. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back