Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Hi [mention]CaliforniaSeb [/mention] just wondering did you buy one of these campervanbits shoe boxes? I’ve looked at them too and been curious about how they are secured. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I decided against it. Someone mentioned it doesn't fix.

Hi [mention]CaliforniaSeb [/mention] just wondering did you buy one of these campervanbits shoe boxes? I’ve looked at them too and been curious about how they are secured. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Busboxx version is nice and secure on its adhesive Velcro strips with an additional loop around a hook. Wouldn't be without one for convenience now.

Is its still possible to use the brandup carpet with the bussoxx? Wondering because the carpot also goes on the area where the busboxx is velcrod to

My wife absolutely went to town for Christmas, we’ve had a lousy 6 months of ownership with bellowsgate and Eurovans but we’ve resolved to try and fall back in love with the van and make the best of it.

Ecoflow Delta 2 with a waterproof case, Mogo 2 projector with a carry case, tripod, screen and brackets from the club shop, a JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth speaker and also some extra plugs for the Ecoflow so I can copy the @andybeary setup from his YouTube video. Should keep me busy for a few days setting it all up, am a very lucky boy.

Merry Christmas one and all.

IMG_2476.jpeg

A brand new spare wheel and locking bolt because someone stole the old one on a recent visit to Legoland. :headbang

Received a very comforting email from them to let me know they are aware of the problem!

VW wanted £300, a big thank you to Benn who sorted me out with a new spare at 1/2 that cost. :thumb
I would suggest a serviceable (none directional tread) used tyre on a badly hand painted steel wheel is a much cheaper option and the most secure from be pinched again

New rear Brembo coated disks and Brembo pads. Just didn't like the scored disks (Genuine VW disk with Brembo pads) that I replaced 28k miles ago. 2hr window today and all looking nice and shiny again. Had a full service at Breeze in September and an unusual one for them to not comment on

Purchased and fitted some Individual Auto Design seat covers. Very impressed with the quality and fit, hard to tell they are covers!
View attachment 117171View attachment 117172
I had some fitted to my Grand Cali a couple of months ago. I went to their premises in Wigan and had them fitted, they fit for free and also travel the county to fit them. Fully recommend them, great guys.IMG_2323.jpegIMG_2325.jpeg

IMG_2324.jpeg

Managed to bag a Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe SI mattress for £55 brand new on eBay. Well chuffed!
nice, and a life time warranty if you have the receipt.

My wife absolutely went to town for Christmas, we’ve had a lousy 6 months of ownership with bellowsgate and Eurovans but we’ve resolved to try and fall back in love with the van and make the best of it.

Ecoflow Delta 2 with a waterproof case, Mogo 2 projector with a carry case, tripod, screen and brackets from the club shop, a JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth speaker and also some extra plugs for the Ecoflow so I can copy the @andybeary setup from his YouTube video. Should keep me busy for a few days setting it all up, am a very lucky boy.

Merry Christmas one and all.

View attachment 117561
Could you send the link to the video you are referring to.

Thanks

Managed to bag a Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe SI mattress for £55 brand new on eBay. Well chuffed!
Anyone know if there is a specific fitted sheet / cover for this, or would a single bed fitted sheet work?

Anyone know if there is a specific fitted sheet / cover for this, or would a single bed fitted sheet work?

Dunelm sell a small double fitted sheet which fits really well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buzzing! We've just gotten our shipping confirmation through from 50°Nord tonight.

Currently enroute are:
  • 50°Nord storage boxes for the kitchen cupboards
  • 50°Nord storage boxes for the tailgate cupboards
  • 50°Nord Cali Board (covers the pop top entrance, stopping cold air falling into the van and gives you somewhere to place items when up there) and most excitingly (for me atleast);
  • 50°Nord CaliHeat so that I no longer suffer hypothermia in the pop top whilst all three of the girls and the dog cuddle up downstairs in glorious Eberspacher warmth.​
Why VW placed the heater vent directly underneath the pop top entrance, which sits directly beneath the bellow air vents I have no idea...!

I'll get a video up once they arrive for anyone else interested in them. And as an aside, i'm taking bets whether the other half breaks out the Dymo labeller so I dont turn it all into a mess this season (again). :D

Buzzing! We've just gotten our shipping confirmation through from 50°Nord tonight.

Currently enroute are:
  • 50°Nord Cali Board (covers the pop top entrance, stopping cold air falling into the van and gives you somewhere to place items when up there) and most excitingly (for me atleast);
  • 50°Nord CaliHeat so that I no longer suffer hypothermia in the pop top whilst all three of the girls and the dog cuddle up downstairs in glorious Eberspacher warmth.​
Why VW placed the heater vent directly underneath the pop top entrance, which sits directly beneath the bellow air vents I have no idea...!

I'll get a video up once they arrive for anyone else interested in them. And as an aside, i'm taking bets whether the other half breaks out the Dymo labeller so I dont turn it all into a mess this season (again). :D
I looked at the last two items in your list.

Which side did you choose for the Caliheat vent? I assume over the (UK) driving seat but was puzzled why two options are offered.

I looked at the last two items in your list.

Which side did you choose for the Caliheat vent? I assume over the (UK) driving seat but was puzzled why two options are offered.
Good question - no idea. We'll try to find out!

Currently enroute are:

I like the idea of the cali board, useful shelf and for sitting, sadly out of stock.

I like the idea of the cali board, useful shelf and for sitting, sadly out of stock.
When in the colder/fresher seasons, I always pull the tambor roof door shut (whilst up there) to stop the cold air blowing down onto the mrs and kids - which just makes me even more cold and worried re bed flex and breaking the door. So hopefully this will solve that for me, and stop me turning blue in the night. Also means I shouldn't need to curl up into some odd foetal shape to watch a movie on the laptop etc :D

Back