Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

That looks interesting, please report back after you have tested it

We have a bushpig which is a very robust BBQ but when done we can remove the grille and have a good fire in it without burning the grass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I will.
I haven‘t got a „grille“ yet (saw one, might get it before next week) so mainly testing it as a fire pit for fun

Your solition sounds interesting, may you post a pic of it?

Yes, I will.
I haven‘t got a „grille“ yet (saw one, might get it before next week) so mainly testing it as a fire pit for fun

Your solition sounds interesting, may you post a pic of it?

Bush Pig in BBQ mode:

4a196118e187e3d924a51d73cc235c1f.jpg

Popcorn making mode:

6e63aeed0a9bff11bc7fdb31ed114c3e.jpg

Fire Pit Mode :

55464267f82c35c0be5c23e629914a8e.jpg

44253eef237538c370ba37b654c28935.jpg

It’s a great bit of kit & love cooking outdoors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I ordered some vacuum storage bags off eBay. But after popping into our local Aldi, I found them selling some. Packing the Cali for a two week trip to France will be a challenge, so I'm going to try the vacuum packs.

Aldi three pack S/M/L circa £3.00 bargain!

Bought a blanket ages ago - made new seat covers today :)View attachment 29960 View attachment 29960 View attachment 29960
Hi toot toot, love the carpet, where did you get it, or did you weave it yourself since your so hsndy
Bought a blanket ages ago - made new seat covers today :)View attachment 29960 View attachment 29960 View attachment 29960
Hi Toot-toot, love the look and love your carpets, where did you get them or did you weave them yourself since you're so handy.

Our Vanessa bags arrived today that I ordered in January through Campervantastic as they had a bit of a discount code going that I took advantage of. I don't really have any idea if I saved myself anything compared to ordering direct...

image.jpeg Nothing too exciting, but essential - ordered from the Club Shop Monday afternoon, delivered this lunchtime; great service even without considering the current weather conditions:)

Today I ordered some vacuum storage bags
As I guess you won't be taking the Dyson to France, try lying on the (now compressed) packed bags whilst your assistant pops the seals closed. Works a treat.

A good bunch of essentials there. Screen cover and topper?
itguy, yes correct screen cover and topper. I had looked at others, but very pleased with the quality of both these items from the club, recommended

Last edited:
As I guess you won't be taking the Dyson to France, try lying on the (now compressed) packed bags whilst your assistant pops the seals closed. Works a treat.

I've got an old hand held 12 volt pump that you can reverse to suction. It's got a car adaptor, so hopeful it will work a treat. :Nailbiting

Nice - are these genuine VW ones or someone elses? Can I ask how much?
Genuine VW - PN ZGB7HE062074, should be £200, but with cali discount £180.01 (Liverpool VW)
The rear bench is also included but isn't on the picture. Im happy with them.

Hi toot toot, love the carpet, where did you get it, or did you weave it yourself since your so hsndy

Hi Toot-toot, love the look and love your carpets, where did you get them or did you weave them yourself since you're so handy.

Hi Brownbettyman the carpet is two rugs from b and q of all places the colour scheme was just right

They look good and I may go down that route.
I've haggled with myself but for freedom during sleep thus far I've decided to stick with a large quilt.

They look good and I may go down that route.
I've haggled with myself but for freedom during sleep thus far I've decided to stick with a large quilt.

It has a zip all the way round the aurora bag,so we unzip it ,sleep on one(so cosy,extra padding underneath ) & use the other one like a duvet . Can zip together if cold.
One of the best things we’ve bought for the Cali.

It has a zip all the way round the aurora bag,so we unzip it ,sleep on one(so cosy,extra padding underneath ) & use the other one like a duvet . Can zip together if cold.
One of the best things we’ve bought for the Cali.

My research found your recommendation

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back