Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

1l of engine oil as the lamp lit up after being stationary for one night. 1000 normal miles to go before first 4K service. This is the first new vehicle I’ve had to fill up oil before the first service. However the 4K service interval is great as it’s cheaper than your average car, but, the service contract doesn’t include oil fill up before the first service which was expected but still a bit meh...

We were thinking about a bbq with some longer legs (but Cadac ones start around €200) however we end up buying a second table from Decathlon (€14) and a table net (€4). Works for us and we spend the cash on more important things
69dbd49833de3e028ed4b6179db8a600.jpg

We were thinking about a bbq with some longer legs (but Cadac ones start around €200) however we end up buying a second table from Decathlon (€14) and a table net (€4). Works for us and we spend the cash on more important things
69dbd49833de3e028ed4b6179db8a600.jpg
We've also got one of those, i think i will buy another one, you cannot have too many
tables.

I’ve not had a bad experience from the sellers in all fairness.
Its Amazon itself.

I will not use a company that evades taxes, pays low wages and expects so much from those that have so little. Amazon one sale at a time, takes money from your local high street and lines the pockets of the richest man in the world.
Have a read about what is expected from an Amazon delivery driver...

My wife used to buy lots of books from Amazon. I convinced her to shun them and buy from our local bookstore.
She much prefers shopping there now, has built up a relationship with the owner, enjoys collection day and the walk in to town (light exercise) and chatting and it actually doesn’t work out anymore expensive. Especially as every 10th book is free at the shop.

For the last 18 months I’ve made an effort to shop with real people or outside the parameters of Amazon and it’s been a much more satisfying experience. Like being given a free gas bottle for my California, providing i refill back at the local caravan store when it’s ready. I’ve had other additional good Will gestures and help since using my local businesses.

I urge everyone to use local where possible, especially if you want to support your local high street and put money directly back into your immediate economy.

Sorry rant over :thumb
That's not a rant. It's a sensible recommendation. We tend to use Amazon a lot and have been known to "Wine and Prime". So I have a drone, projector and some other stuff I don't need. Until I read this, I hadn't thought about it that way. I guess I've just figured I'm happy to pay for the convenience. I do wonder, though, when buying from Tesco or such for things like toys etc, is it any different?

Wheels got their treat last week, so bodywork and interior treated this week so got Autoglym Interior shampoo, Autoglym car Shampoo, Autoglym Detailer, Autoglym Clay bar, Autoglym polish and Autoglym HD wax. My gosh, took me 7 hours to clean (wash, dry, claybar, dry, polish, buff, HD wax, buff, then cleaned all inside :-0), but after it all, paintwork literally feels and shines like glass. Hardwork, but very happy with end result. And yes, i was tempted to go to the local £5 car 'hand wash', wouod have been much quicker but defo not as much love ;-) 20190804_193310.jpg

Got ourselves an Atera Genio Pro bike rack (2+1). With bike fitted and rack tilted, tailgate opens without obstruction. The rack comes with two brackets to allow full tilt (10mm spanner and fitted, less than 10 mins).

. B87C8FB8-44C6-49B8-BCD5-F8356A9275C3.jpeg0B4FC80B-D6F6-4FAE-AE89-85163E5CA05E.jpeg8FAB9319-A34C-4605-9763-AF22FEFC7154.jpeg

1l of engine oil as the lamp lit up after being stationary for one night. 1000 normal miles to go before first 4K service. This is the first new vehicle I’ve had to fill up oil before the first service. However the 4K service interval is great as it’s cheaper than your average car, but, the service contract doesn’t include oil fill up before the first service which was expected but still a bit meh...

You’ve already had to top up the oil at 4000km? This doesn’t seem right

You’ve already had to top up the oil at 4000km? This doesn’t seem right

No, I meant 40.000km is the first service and the clock was at roughly 30.000km when I needed to fill up.

Originally bought this to store craft stuff in but it is brilliant for keeping bedding in and means you can lift it easily in and out of the van. It has handles each side and a strong zip that goes round three sides of the top.
As pictured it contains a double duvet and two pillows but you could squish a lot more in, possibly even a topper.
Advertised as a horse blanket storage bag!!
09A2EAFC-B0DB-46D3-AD5D-DB7BE918FBDC.jpeg

I decided to rationalize my Kuggis IKea boxes. Previously I had 2x large and 2x small. The large ones just seemed to gather clutter and I never knew fully what each box contained until I opened them.

Tada!
Enter Kuggis_Arrangement V2.0
I now have 3x smaller and just 1x larger. More importantly I've had some fancy decals made up in the same font as the word "Ocean" on the side of my Cali [Font is Controlled Expanded Five]
IMG_1432.jpg

I decided to rationalize my Kuggis IKea boxes. Previously I had 2x large and 2x small. The large ones just seemed to gather clutter and I never knew fully what each box contained until I opened them.

Tada!
I now have 3x smaller and just 1x larger. More importantly I've had some fancy decals made up in the same font as the word "Ocean" on the side of my Cali [Font is Controlled Expanded Five]

That is brilliant it looks so organised is there any chance you could tell us the size of the boxes thanks in advance :thumb

Originally bought this to store craft stuff in but it is brilliant for keeping bedding in and means you can lift it easily in and out of the van. It has handles each side and a strong zip that goes round three sides of the top.
As pictured it contains a double duvet and two pillows but you could squish a lot more in, possibly even a topper.
Advertised as a horse blanket storage bag!!
View attachment 48486
Job accomplished! Duvet, two pillows and thick mattress topper from dunelm contained, all with sheets on. Still enough room for two more pillows too.
Excellent bit of kit. E4CC0117-8DBC-4FD5-9E02-6C65F9706635.jpeg

Tada!

That is brilliant it looks so organised is there any chance you could tell us the size of the boxes thanks in advance :thumb

The larger one is this
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/kuggis-box-with-lid-white-60280205/

The smaller ones
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/kuggis-box-with-lid-white-50282304/

Back