Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Bernie Dawg OmniDawg silencer for a Primus multi fuel stove.

tried it out so much easier to control the stove.

WP_20180312_17_18_14_Pro.jpg WP_20180312_15_05_58_Pro.jpg WP_20180312_15_06_06_Pro.jpg

1.5M Shower that connects to the cali tap......

Is that the one sold in the club shop? I was thinking of getting that. Can I ask if it is easy to remove?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love it...all you need is one of those floor mats with roads on ( as featured by @Amarillo ) and you can have hours of endless fun :):):)
@EddieEagle
Come to the Tenby Meet and have a play date with Ben and Jack.
9c336f4287fbae66d700be1a05d5571c.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Cali topper, front window unsulated blinds, new seat covers and Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just invested in an iso-top and now waiting for the weather to warm up so we can fit it as instructions say it needs to be a certain temperature for the adhesive to work

Hey @2020 freedom - check out post #161 for an Easter Egg idea for your inaugural trip in Kylie.

PS will you be getting the new album ?
Oh wow!!!!
ref the egg.
I like that. Now who gets it? me. my daughter or Gitface (his real name is Henry)???

Ref ref the album
As long as there are a suitable number of pictures :embarrased

E1E84444-ACB0-432F-AE74-397A855602FF.jpeg Front rain blocker (last bit to complete the awning ) the little shelf to go by the side of the kitchen and a hanging bag made by my friend which can hang in the wardrobe, might put the first aid gubbins in it.

I have ordered the drawers from https://shop.vwcamper.de/moebelzubehoer/213/schubladenerweiterung-t6?c=40
I looked into sourcing the drawers and runners from VW but the cost was much the same. The above solution is complete and ready for installing - no messing about! Hopefully will arrive before the next meeting :)

Also ordered the Brandrup living area carpet and step mats from the site shop.

My QTM carpets turned up today, I went for the mid gray and it works well with my light OEM carpet. They come with Velcro disk fixings, but I only got one half of the velcro so unable to use them. The rear carpets also had three visible lines through the carpet, looks like a manufacturing fault.

I know they are not Brandrup quality but you might of thought the person working on the carpet might of noticed it. I'm not that bothered really, they are inexpensive and can be changed if tatty.

I also took delivery of my Cali topper from the shop, so really impressed with the express delivery option.

IMG_20180329_111912.jpg

IMG_20180329_111912.jpg

IMG_20180329_111744.jpg

My QTM carpets turned up today, I went for the mid gray and it works well with my light OEM carpet. They come with Velcro disk fixings, but I only got one half of the velcro so unable to use them. The rear carpets also had three visible lines through the carpet, looks like a manufacturing fault.

I know they are not Brandrup quality but you might of thought the person working on the carpet might of noticed it. I'm not that bothered really, they are inexpensive and can be changed if tatty.

I also took delivery of my Cali topper from the shop, so really impressed with the express delivery option.

View attachment 31492

View attachment 31492

View attachment 31493
Shame about those marks. Might be worth dropping them an email, they might send a new set out and let you keep those because not it's worth paying for them to be returned if they're just going to chuck them in the bin and no one else would want to pay for them.

View attachment 31492

View attachment 31492

View attachment 31493

I think it's the bar code! Not a good advert for their quality :(

Shame about those marks. Might be worth dropping them an email, they might send a new set out and let you keep those because not it's worth paying for them to be returned if they're just going to chuck them in the bin and no one else would want to pay for them.

Been talking to QTM and they are sending me out a new set of carpets. I really can't complain about the speed of their response and their actions to resolve the issue.

I guess it's just a shame the person who cut the carpet didn't flag it up at that point. I would still recommend QTM as a supplier.

Didn't really mean to :embarrased
I doubt I will use it prolifically but..
Went to the Caravan and motorhome show at Broadlands in Romsey today and got a decent show price from MB Campers on the Vango Galli II compact...so it had to be done.
Arrive freepost during the week.
galli.jpg

Back