Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Couldn't help myself with yet another pre-collection splurge....

Side stripes from Beatnik Decals.... VW classico style in gloss red, plus etched glass style VW logo's for the rear side windows

Tiny little lightning cables, thus avoiding coils of cable when our iPhones are placed in their new dashboard cubby holes.......

Today I bought a cobb cooker/oven to use when we go touring. Tried it in the garden cooked a cicken and veg great bit of kit.

Bought electric hook up cable ready for when van comes (hurry up with a build week):(

This week has been an expensive week.

Solar Panels from Roger and rubber mats for the living area and the boot from the club shop.

Busy couple of days coming up, clean the floor in the van ready for the new mats and install the solar panels.

Having watched the you tube video on fitting Second skins car seat covers and taking trim off decided they weren't for us, so bought a set of Inkas instead.

Also bought a ridgemonkey XL. Feel some experimental cooking coming on.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi, I bought some used T5 Brandrup second skin seat covers on the forum and found them very straightforward to put on to our 2016 T6 just using the rounded handle of a teaspoon to ease some of the edges in. No trim removal needed at all - only issue is (as was mentioned by the seller) the head restraint designs have changed so they don’t fit but the front and rear seat covers and armrest covers fit beautifully.

Lidl, today have two types of LED strips. One motion detector for cupboards £4.99 and set of two on off 3.49 for somewhere tbc. Both work well and are bright Good value imo 126DF7B1-3AC7-4FDD-8670-5AEF2F17E1C3.jpegF5C9DD33-6357-47F8-AB2A-44893058F66F.jpeg

C63D3ED3-5ECE-4144-9B67-226E0FA2C4D7.jpeg 50F63034-204D-4E2D-AC95-66F9D47A0910.jpeg A 4 pack of tiny led lights with sensors to put in cupboards that don’t have them or not enough of them. Going to replace the ikea battery ones I had before - these are usb rechargeable. Really neat

Westfalia tow bar cycle rack, box & platform. It folds up so easy and the box is amazing cant wait to try it out.

Mine got the point it would also switch back on......i'd stuck a small piece of velcro (the soft side) to the hinge and this seems to have sorted it.

Much better than my wardrobe light which comes on but doesn't go off unless I slide the shutter back and press the sensor button. A common fault I understand but very annoying and not worth taking it 45 mins to a dealership until I have a few other things or a service to do.

In these days of mixed up seasons:

9200000080796163_1.jpg 9200000097204998_2.jpg 9200000080796163_4.jpg
Not directly my type, but for all the beachers around? ;)

Comfortz mattress and more anti slip matting for shelf’s and cupboards

Forever buying stuff...

Latest purchases include; Skubb boxes, Kuggis boxes and flexi chopping board from ikea. Also two of the little white boxes from ikea can hang in the wardrobe. A bin from Home Barhains that fits perfectly behind the passenger seat for £2!

In my Amazon basket sits a large piece of Vetbed (will probably purchase to protect new carpet against the mutts) but also want washable rugs to protect the carpet from our walking boots when we don’t have the mutts.

We bought the carpet to protect the floor and now I’m trying to protect the carpet lol o_O

Oh and hubby bought new number plates!

Yes, gel resin number plates that ‘look nicer’ and have his Welsh dragon on.

And he laughs at me for my interior purchases...
I'd love to know where these fit as I'm currently looking at storage for my new Cali and gave no idea where to start

I'd love to know where these fit as I'm currently looking at storage for my new Cali and gave no idea where to start

Hi Gemma,

I think it all depends on how you use the space and you won’t know that until you use it. Trust me, I’ve bought all sorts and still switch it all around sometimes as it doesn’t quite ‘feel’ right!

I’ll take some pics tomorrow. There are some threads with pics to give you ideas and I’ll try to find the links in a moment.

AB6ACC54-37D4-4DFE-B96B-168C13A34E0E.jpeg

This is the drawer under the bench with the £6 Skubb boxes to separate clothing.

@Gemma Day
Do a search for ‘Ikea’ and loads will pop up, leading you onto other links/threads.

We also have the ‘Really Useful Boxes’ that you can buy just about anywhere for the boot.

Lidl had some grey, large tubs with handles which I also bought and use for our dirty shoes as they fit perfectly under the rear shelf.

Come to a meet - you’ll really see how differently we all use the space then...

Back