Moore288

VIP Member
Hi - can any help me with what this is ? Found on roof near front hinge
34bc3726253fb10cfe118c44c4f06fd7.jpg

Thanks a lot !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California 2017!

Look at the other side of the roof-lifting mechanism. There is a hole where this one fits in to prevent rattling when the roof is closed.

Mine all fell out within months, and haven’t been missed.

Thanks - I’ll have a look.
We have an ocean !

Mine fell out the other week, found one but the other side is missing, stuck some self adeshisive foam on where the arms meet but anyone know where you can get them or a part number ?
Thanks

I had one sticking on the opposite arm once. Got it back in place, and has stayed there up till now.

If I knew where it fitted I would not be asking , that’s my problem. Searched the other side of the roof and I can’t see another one anywhere. Put it in the Cali pot for a rainy day ...

If I knew where it fitted I would not be asking , that’s my problem. Searched the other side of the roof and I can’t see another one anywhere. Put it in the Cali pot for a rainy day ...

I know you don't, but someone does hence why I said a photo would be good then you and everyone eles could look if they have any missing.

Thank you SandyVan and EddieEagle. I can see I am missing them on both sides then!