Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What is your 'must have' clothing item ?

Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Surely that's what the buff covers?
You can laugh, I had to ask Google what a buff was!

All that's now required to complete the perfect Cali ensemble is a pair of cuffs.

"Here is this years spring Cali collection (available through the Club shop). Here we have Rupert modelling this season's most striking new style message, comprising matching faux irmin lined muff, buff and cuffs".

Last edited:
zesty_al

zesty_al

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Down jacket.
Packs down small and unrivalled warmth for sitting outside the van in winter.
Merino wool base layer for really cold nights in bed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Funny and useful replies. Fab. got the head torch and buff, just need to get me some crocs, my ex hubby swears by his, and i recall that when i bought them was advised that sizing is different to UK, but cant remember which way it goes.
Go for the smaller number on the
Funny and useful replies. Fab. got the head torch and buff, just need to get me some crocs, my ex hubby swears by his, and i recall that when i bought them was advised that sizing is different to UK, but cant remember which way it goes.
i think the smaller number on the sole is the uk size.

vmaxkiddy

vmaxkiddy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
You can laugh, I had to ask Google what a buff was!

All that's now required to complete the perfect Cali ensemble is a pair of cuffs.

"Here is this years spring Cali collection (available through the Club shop). Here we have Rupert modelling this season's most stricking new style message, comprising matching faux irmin lined muff, buff and cuffs".
Do the cuffs have to match the muff ?

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
My literal favourite item of clothing is my Weird Fish jumper with hood. So good for camping. I am fearful of the day it wears out lol

I do love the Weird Fish stuff but I look everytime I am in a stockist and never quite found one as comfy and cosy, with the massive handy pocket as this one.

I have tried buffs but I don't like anything tight around my neck so they never get used. I gave mine to the dog lol suits him better.
1579084949188.png

Annik

Annik

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
+1 for crocs, anyone upgraded to fur lines ones?