Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What you listening to in your cali?

California4x4

California4x4

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
We rented a Cali last September and to my delight it had the Dynaudio upgrade. I prepared a Tidal off-line playlist on my iPad a few days before and off we went. The sound was very good and the hi-res Tidal source was so enjoyable. (If you have never heard of Tidal, it's like Spotify but High resolution)

On our return we quickly realised that we need to create a 'Cali Playlist' of tracks that we both enjoy. Now, months later, we often remark when we hear a track we both like, "that's one for the Cali Playlist".

So, everyone, what would be your number one suggestion for our list? You are allowed to suggest one track only.
Id be interested to hear your playlist. Is it public on Spotify? Are you willing to share it or any others? Thanks!

gvick

gvick

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Two of my favourites
“Dakota” by Red Hot chillis and
“your not 19 forever” by Courtinas (although in my head I’m forever 19 - just wish my knees thought as much)

joe g

joe g

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
For me lately its been a lot of Johnny Winter, Rory Gallagher, American roots stuff, old Genesis, Rammstein, Pink Floyd, Alan Stivell, AC/DC and Jimmy Eat World. All on random play, so some interesting changes requiring quick reaches for the volume control :)

HectorPascal

HectorPascal

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Looking forward to playing Radio Paradise - a great 'Listener-supported' station from the US (Paradise, Ca. actually). You can listen off-line with them and they play wall-to-wall great and very diverse music.

HectorPascal

HectorPascal

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Id be interested to hear your playlist. Is it public on Spotify? Are you willing to share it or any others? Thanks!
I do have one complied over the last four/five years but its on Tidal because of their FLAC quality. I'd willingly share but music is so very subjective.

California4x4

California4x4

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
I do have one complied over the last four/five years but its on Tidal because of their FLAC quality. I'd willingly share but music is so very subjective.
Thank you. I agree music is highly personal but I love checking out the sort of playlist you mentioned that has been built over time. I’m on Spotify but I’ll check out Tidal if you can send a link.

Here is a link to a playlist containing a diverse mix of mostly modern and a few older tracks spanning many genres.

All the best,

Dave

HectorPascal

HectorPascal

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Thank you. I agree music is highly personal but I love checking out the sort of playlist you mentioned that has been built over time. I’m on Spotify but I’ll check out Tidal if you can send a link.

Here is a link to a playlist containing a diverse mix of mostly modern and a few older tracks spanning many genres.

All the best,

Dave

Try the above - no idea if it will work. I have your s playing now thanks.

Our Partners