Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

White or Red edition?

Grey...or white

Sat at Liverpool now looking at a red 1. Lovely.

red. the black /decals highlights do add something to the red.

Red - although the fact ours is called the Van Rouge might be influencing my judgement!

This was the bit which convinced me to go for White, you first get a great colour, then you get a lot of flexibility to adapt that colour as the years go on
Or you can deviate from the norm and choose red + dark grey metallic wrap on the lower half. Combine this with dark wheels.

I’m sure it will really stand out and look very nice. Not a lot 2-tones around with a top colour that is not white.

Or you can deviate from the norm and choose red + dark grey metallic wrap on the lower half. Combine this with dark wheels.

I’m sure it will really stand out and look very nice. Not a lot 2-tones around with a top colour that is not white.
Interesting! do you have an example? I was tempted to go for all pure grey, then go for wrap on either the top or bottom half

Interesting! do you have an example? I was tempted to go for all pure grey, then go for wrap on either the top or bottom half
No, unfortunately no examples available, but it’s what I would be trying.

Roadsurfer (hire company frim germany, now also in france, spain, italy, netherlands, belgium…) wrap all their vans and may have a colour scheme like i mentionned above. Note that some of their colour combo’s are really awfull though. On their instagram page, you can find a lot of examples of different combinations.

if you go with Pure Grey: i find that this uni-paint is quite sensitive on mine. Already several stone chips on the bonnet, and white marks from a tree branch which was lightly touched.

A lower wrap definitely helps in protecting the body, and easier to apply than top half wrap.

Back