Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Hi Andrew & Polly - I’m interested in a 2-piece set to protect my 2017 Ocean. However, you describe it as frosted glass in appearance which is ok - I just wondered if you supply something with a little pattern? The photo below is a screenshot from one of forum member Chilli’s YouTube tours. It appears to be quite similar to the product you offer but with a pleasant pattern - is this one of yours?

Attachments

• 978123C1-CB70-421B-841D-44DD22658EFA.png
    978123C1-CB70-421B-841D-44DD22658EFA.png
    714.7 KB · Views: 55
Hi Andrew

Yes please! Gotta wrap our 6.1 ‘baby’ in cottonwool!

Sent you funds via PayPal.

Cheers

Worktop Protector Update 12 March 2021

We have just taken delivery of the latest batch of T6.1 kits for all you lucky / proud new owners! We also had another small batch of the older T6 triple and T5 double kits, some of those will also be sent out today to those who have been waiting.

Its a couple of trips to the post office today with all the T6.1 kits that you have pre-ordered and may we take this opportunity to thank you all for being so patient whilst the manufacturer was really busy with Covid related work and then subsequently self isolating!

If you would like one of the remaining kits please let us know and I will get them sent out asap.

Payment of £28.50 (inc UK postage) can be sent to our preferred bank account or via PayPal to: ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Many thanks.

Andrew & Polly.

I cant seem to find a made to measure protective film for the kitchen worktop anywhere.

We have the Ocean T6.1 so it is the split version.

Does anyone know of somewhere that makes a protective film I can stick on top to save it getting scratched? Ideally a clear film.

I cant seem to find a made to measure protective film for the kitchen worktop anywhere.

We have the Ocean T6.1 so it is the split version.

Does anyone know of somewhere that makes a protective film I can stick on top to save it getting scratched? Ideally a clear film.
Made to measure, clear or coloured.

Worktop Protector Update 12 March 2021

We have just taken delivery of the latest batch of T6.1 kits for all you lucky / proud new owners! We also had another small batch of the older T6 triple and T5 double kits, some of those will also be sent out today to those who have been waiting.

Its a couple of trips to the post office today with all the T6.1 kits that you have pre-ordered and may we take this opportunity to thank you all for being so patient whilst the manufacturer was really busy with Covid related work and then subsequently self isolating!

If you would like one of the remaining kits please let us know and I will get them sent out asap.

Payment of £28.50 (inc UK postage) can be sent to our preferred bank account or via PayPal to: ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Many thanks.

Andrew & Polly.
I have sent you an email as I 'd like to order please!

Hi. Has anyone been able to get hold of the company mentioned above who does the worktop protectors? I’ve sent an email and a personal message on here but still not had a reply. Many thanks, Lucy

Hi. Has anyone been able to get hold of the company mentioned above who does the worktop protectors? I’ve sent an email and a personal message on here but still not had a reply. Many thanks, Lucy
It’s a small scale operation and I believe supply has been a problem at times during Covid. I got in comms using ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk and a few weeks later there was a batch made available.
the product is good - easy to fit and gives confidence around the precious glass tops

Hi @LucyYorkshire, We made our own with opaque film from Purlfrost. Inexpensive and easy to apply. Others on here have used self adhesive Vinyl from Pixers to add a bit of interest/colour. I.e. We added a map of Europe to the kitchen table and a map of the UK to the camping table.

CB4052D7-206C-4D7D-B691-1FCA1E41CC70.png

067C140D-1315-4576-9A13-E020B48D3960.png

Good Afternoon,

we are still supplying the worktop protectors for all the California variants. Unfortunately both myself, my partner and kids all have Covid and are really poorly. I am hoping to update the forum properly in the next day or two regarding current stock and pre ordering from the new batches of kits.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Good Afternoon,

we are still supplying the worktop protectors for all the California variants. Unfortunately both myself, my partner and kids all have Covid and are really poorly. I am hoping to update the forum properly in the next day or two regarding current stock and pre ordering from the new batches of kits.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Get well soon.

Good Afternoon,

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Hi Andrew, Crikey - so sorry to hear that and thanks for getting back to me. I’ll private message you. I hope you are all feeling better soon.

Hi @LucyYorkshire, We made our own with opaque film from Purlfrost. Inexpensive and easy to apply. Others on here have used self adhesive Vinyl from Pixers to add a bit of interest/colour. I.e. We added a map of Europe to the kitchen table and a map of the UK to the camping table.

View attachment 80801

View attachment 80810
That’s really helpful - thank you. I’ll definitely be looking at the table vinyl - I may even copy you as I like the idea of the maps a lot…!

Hope you all get well soon Andrew!

Good Afternoon,

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Sorry to hear this Andrew, hope you all get better soon.

Simon

Get well soon, Hamish

That’s really helpful - thank you. I’ll definitely be looking at the table vinyl - I may even copy you as I like the idea of the maps a lot…!
We went for the AJSpicer ones on the glass rather than pixers to make sure that we still got light through it when they’re in the up position. Otherwise they make it a bit darker during the day. But we did go for pixers maps and flags on the two tables.

21CAEBB3-DAF8-44C6-B244-26C4F4EA7211.jpeg

ED94E19D-9869-411F-A361-2A06C07C7A7B.jpeg

Good Afternoon,

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Good afternoon Andrew

Sorry to hear you and the family have been unwell with COVID, I hope you are all on the road to recovery now.

When you are feeling better, please could you update the forum regarding current stock and pre ordering from the new batches of kits. I am looking for a T6 Ocean.

Many thanks.

Worktop Protector Update Sep 2021

Firstly, apologies for not being able to keep up with orders etc during the past month or two, Covid hit us quite hard and then the summer holidays kept us busy.

The good news is that we have finally received a small batch of the new T6.1 protectors. Many of these have been reserved and will be sent out in the next couple of days.

It seems like the happy T6.1 owners are those wanting to protect their lovely new Calis at the moment, so we have over ordered to try and fulfil orders straight away when we receive enquiries.

If you would like a kit, please let us know and we will put your name and address against a kit.

The kits are £29.95 for the 3 pieces and the squeegee.

Payment can be made via PayPal to:

ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

or to our bank account if you prefer, just send me a message for details.

Kind regards,

Andrew & Polly.

Firstly, apologies for not being able to keep up with orders etc during the past month or two, Covid hit us quite hard and then the summer holidays kept us busy.

The good news is that we have finally received a small batch of the new T6.1 protectors. Many of these have been reserved and will be sent out in the next couple of days.

It seems like the happy T6.1 owners are those wanting to protect their lovely new Calis at the moment, so we have over ordered to try and fulfil orders straight away when we receive enquiries.

If you would like a kit, please let us know and we will put your name and address against a kit.

The kits are £29.95 for the 3 pieces and the squeegee.

Payment can be made via PayPal to:

ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

or to our bank account if you prefer, just send me a message for details.

Kind regards,

Andrew & Polly.
I’ve had one of these kits on my 5.1 California ( 2 pieces) for about 4 years and I can honestly say that they are fantastic. No matter how careful you are you get scratch’s from day one on the glass tops. This material is more resilient than the glass and doesn’t mark whatever you do to it.. they are a must have...and simple to put on..

I’ve had one of these kits on my 5.1 California ( 2 pieces) for about 4 years and I can honestly say that they are fantastic. No matter how careful you are you get scratch’s from day one on the glass tops. This material is more resilient than the glass and doesn’t mark whatever you do to it.. they are a must have...and simple to put on..
Thanks for the feedback Ozzy, They have certainly kept us relaxed over the years whilst the kids drag things around on the glass tops!

Lots of T6.1 kits sent out this morning to everyone who have been patiently waiting for them. They should be with you in the next couple of days. Please do read the instructions that have been sent out via email / pm and watch the you tube video before fitting them.

We have a few kits left before the new preorder list starts so do let us know if your lovely new or older Cali needs some protection?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Hi, I’ll have a set please for my 6.1, can’t seem to message you so will pop you an email now.

thanks

Back