Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Worktop Protector Update 22 Sep 2021

We collected a new batch of T6.1 protectors this afternoon, some of which were also sent out today.

We now have some spare kits in stock should any T6.1 owners need a kit for their new Cali.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Worktop Protector Update 22 Sep 2021

We collected a new batch of T6.1 protectors this afternoon, some of which were also sent out today.

We now have some spare kits in stock should any T6.1 owners need a kit for their new Cali.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Hi, I’d like a kit please? Not sure how to PM on here…

Hi, I’d like a kit please? Not sure how to PM on here…
Just click the Avatar with the flag on for the member you wish to contact, top L of message, and click on Start Conversation.

Hi Andrew,

I have sent you a PM, I would like to get a 3 part kit for my 2019 Ocean.

Cheers Steve

Worktop Protector Update February 2022

We have had lots of new proud Cali owners buying protector kits and as a result have now sold out of all variants of the kits.

We propose to start a new preorder list for anyone else who would like a kit ready for their Spring / summer trips. If you would like a kit, please do let us know and we will put you on the list for one the new kits that will hopefully be with us soon.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Hello

Can you please add me to the list for a T6.1 set.

Thanks

Jim

Please add us to the list for our new Ocean 6.1 in Switzerland.

Richard

+Ajspicer Do you ship to Italy? If yes, I'd like to be added to the list for a new Ocean 6.1. Thanks!

Hallo I would like a set for my 2019 Cali please.

Worktop Protector Update July 2022

Apologies for the lack of updates on here recently. We have just produced a batch of T6.1 kits and they are all ready to send out early next week, with just a couple spare that were not pre-ordered.

If anyone would like to protect their new T6.1, do let us know and we will pop a kit in the post for you.

Kits are £30.95 via bank transfer or £31.95 via Paypal

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Apologies for the lack of updates on here recently. We have just produced a batch of T6.1 kits and they are all ready to send out early next week, with just a couple spare that were not pre-ordered.

If anyone would like to protect their new T6.1, do let us know and we will pop a kit in the post for you.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Hi, am I on the list for one of these? If so, please can you email me your bank details (you should already have my email address). Thanks

Hi, am I on the list for one of these? If so, please can you email me your bank details (you should already have my email address). Thanks
What’s your email address?

What’s your email address?
I've just seen that the email I thought I sent you on 15th February had a typo in the email address (my mistake) so you won't have received it. Can I put myself down for a spare if you still have any available. I'll email you now (to the correct address this time). Thanks

I would like a set of there are any spares please. I’ve already scratched my new glass top!

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Hello, have you got a website please so I can view this product? Have you got a facility to order by debit card. Thank you

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Hi, please can I go on the list for one of these kits? Thanks!

I would like a set, please.

+Ajspicer Do you ship to Italy? If yes, I'd like to be added to the list for a new Ocean 6.1. Thanks!

Worktop Protector Update February 2022

We have had lots of new proud Cali owners buying protector kits and as a result have now sold out of all variants of the kits.

We propose to start a new preorder list for anyone else who would like a kit ready for their Spring / summer trips. If you would like a kit, please do let us know and we will put you on the list for one the new kits that will hopefully be with us soon.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.
Hi

Sorry - don't know how to message directly through the forum so I'll try this. Do you have any of these protector sets for an Ocean 6.1 (3 part worktop)?

Also, just on the offchance - we find that we are getting slight scuffing on the door pillars (driver mainly) when we turn the seats around. Do you think that hte same sort of film would work on the lower part of the door pillar?

Thanks

George

Hi

Sorry - don't know how to message directly through the forum so I'll try this. Do you have any of these protector sets for an Ocean 6.1 (3 part worktop)?

Also, just on the offchance - we find that we are getting slight scuffing on the door pillars (driver mainly) when we turn the seats around. Do you think that hte same sort of film would work on the lower part of the door pillar?

Thanks

George
Sounds like you need to move the seats a bit further forward before rotating as the seats will (just) clear the B pillar. A tip I recently learned and tried at the weekend is to slide the seats forwards so that the two running rails meet ends at the front. Also, wind the driver seat all the way forwards and have the right (door side) arm rest down so that it passes below the steering wheel (you may have to push the steering wheel in towards the dash too). Worked well for me, with no guess work of whether I had the seat forwards far enough or not

Hi

Thanks

George
Hi George, you need to be a member to message directly. If you would like more info on how to place a preorder please email me at:

ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks

Andrew.

Back