Trojax Trojax 2  
TheDoc TheDoc 4  
dayslikethis dayslikethis 2 Gareth & Julie
muddywaters23 muddywaters23 2  
Riggers Riggers 2  
flying banana flying banana 1  
GillianC GillianC 1  
H Hamish S 1  
Snoopy23 Snoopy23 2 will be coming Thursday leaving sat as need to be home sunday, have booked on main site as arriving thursday
Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
California Club meet at Tudor Park Slimbridge, Gloucestershire

I have booked Fri 20th -Sun 222nd of September at Tudor Park in the Rally field, as usual.
The price will be £49 for the 2 nights.
(Minimum stay 2 nights.) If you wish to stay any additional nights beyond the Friday & Saturday you can book additional nights at £24.50per additional night.
Please do not arrive before the 12pm check-in time on the Friday.
All bookings must mention the California Club to get the discount which will then be applied. Bookings must be made over the phone 01453 890483 as the on-line booking system is not so flexible.
Please note as always this is an informal meet, a chance to catch up with other Club members and discuss experiences and perhaps travel tips and advice, along with having a little nose around other peoples vans!

The location will be at the Tudor Caravan Park, Shepherds Patch, Slimbridge, GL2 7BP in the same place as previous years.

It is next to the Sharpness Canal which gives the possibility of long flat cycle rides or walks to nearby villages. Frampton on Severn if you go Northwards or Purton & Sharpness to the South. Their website is http://www.tudorcaravanpark.com/

There is no direct access from the field to the canal so the site is safe for children.
It is also only ½ a mile from the Slimbridge wetland wildlife reserve.

The site is level and there are no hook-up points on this field. There are some on the adjacent fields on the site, but you will then not be with the main group.
The campsite has given us up to 25 places on the Rally field.
Should visitors wish to stay on an EHU pitch they are not covered by the Rally discount and will pay full price as per prices published on the website, please be aware these pitches are NOT on the rally field but are within a short distance of it. If you want an EHU pitch nearby you will have a “free select-a-pitch” nearby the rest of the group.

To get there:-

From the North, come down the M5 and take exit 13 for Stroud then turn right to A38 South and follow signs to WWT Slimbridge.

From the South, take exit 14 from M5 & then A38 North and follow signs to WWT Slimbridge.

From the East, take exit 18 from the M4 and follow the A46 to Stroud. Then follow signs towards the M5 and take the A38 southwards.

Please try to avoid arriving at school finishing time, 14.45-15.45, there is a primary school very close by & the roads are very narrow around here with few passing spaces.
At the roundabout on the A38 brown tourist signs direct you to the WWT & Tudor Caravan Park which is just before the canal bridge. Pub on the left, drive through the pub car park and reception is on your right.

Could you please add a note to this thread when you book so we can keep a track of numbers please.

See you there I hope
Chris

IMG_8620.jpg

IMG_8616.JPG

IMG_8612.jpg

IMG_8606.jpg

Quite tempted, need to see what our plans are.

Thanks Chris for organising this, we’ve just booked and looking forward to meeting up with everyone. It’s such a great meeting place having the field to ourselves; it’s one not to miss.
Thanks Keith. Look forward to seeing the new Cali!

Just been asked to mention that there may not be electric available in the rally field so if you really want electric please book a pitch on the main campsite, you will be pitched as near to the rally field as possible.
These pitches will not be available at the discounted rate though.
Thanks.

Please don’t forget to rsvp at the top of this thread when you’ve booked, so I can keep track of numbers/who’s coming. Many thanks.

Well, well. I find my self saying "See you there". Yes, we are proud owners of a new Cali (we had three earlier versions) and will be joining you all in Slimbridge. Big shout out to Chris for organising the detail and to Maggi for reminding us all that this meet is as popular as ever. See you there.. Rik & Terri x

Well, well. I find my self saying "See you there". Yes, we are proud owners of a new Cali (we had three earlier versions) and will be joining you all in Slimbridge. Big shout out to Chris for organising the detail and to Maggi for reminding us all that this meet is as popular as ever. See you there.. Rik & Terri x
Great to hear you’re back in a Cali!
Hope this one serves you well.
Look forward to catching up at Slimbridge!

Hopefully this one does not come with the water feature or the internal shower options !!

Hi all we have booked to come to this meet-up but can only stay til the Saturday (helicopters calling) so will see you there......
Hi, have you done the RSVP bit to advise how many people etc? It’s above post #1 at the top of the thread. I only ask as I missed it at first after posting that we were joining :)

Hi all we have booked to come to this meet-up but can only stay til the Saturday (helicopters calling) so will see you there......
Excellent, thanks for joining us!