Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

30 years special & wheel queries

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Vw approved coilovers supplied by vw through eibach so like the sportline are 30mm lowering these are fully adjustable from 30 to 65mm and with proper eibach dampers not standard t6 commercial dampers .
Fully warranty approved

They ain’t cheap but as you know neither is a California.
Around £1450 plus fitting...
I like a lowered van always have and as long as you buy quality gear you don’t get this harsh ride people always seem to think...
Thanks for that. I’ll be emailing them tomorrow for a quote. I will be getting it booked in if they can get hold of them.

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just had some feedback from my friends at VW. If you have the radar on the front bumper it will need adjusting at the same time. This takes the cost inc VAT above £2k

D59AE1A5-23B3-446E-AEDF-0079584C9639.png

Jay17cali

Jay17cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have ACC and have no issues whatsoever.
Good to know
According to eibach and vw this is something that needs a recalibrate only the acc but if you have it and it’s fine and not needed that’s a bonus ....
I have not ordered it because I wanted a manual and it’s pretty pointless acc without dsg I

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Good to know
According to eibach and vw this is something that needs a recalibrate only the acc but if you have it and it’s fine and not needed that’s a bonus ....
I have not ordered it because I wanted a manual and it’s pretty pointless acc without dsg I
I have the radar but not AAC - i've asked them if it still applies - TBC as i think its connected to the auto braking, which as a safety feature will definitely need re calibrating if its too low.
It will be slamming the anchors on when it spots a speed bump...!

Jay17cali

Jay17cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have the radar but not AAC - i've asked them if it still applies - TBC as i think its connected to the auto braking, which as a safety feature will definitely need re calibrating if its too low.
It will be slamming the anchors on when it spots a speed bump...!
Hey buddy
I have been through 2 van centres with all this information and was assured it’s just the acc but this is just what eibach and vw says

Alpen

Alpen

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Nearly there. Went for the VW approved Eibach coil overs in the end. Decided it was worth the extra cash to avoid disappointment and potentially having to do/spend more in the long run.... stuck with the 18’s and very happy with the result. Lowered around 45mm... May even raise slightly? I’ll see how we go. Powder coated my side bars too to match the grey wheels and grey mirrors and roof on my 30
Years.. Very happy. Will post pics of my pimped bike rack too when it’s back from the adonisers!

8C7FF680-F95B-4BE3-A2E8-E441989BE0AD.jpeg

171C7EBD-4DAA-4F02-AD48-13DAEF0F521F.jpeg

2AA6B38A-D7ED-4145-AC2B-7EB0E0A9CC23.jpeg

34BA0006-B297-4FC8-82A4-137DE2F3F391.jpeg

Jay17cali

Jay17cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Nearly there. Went for the VW approved Eibach coil overs in the end. Decided it was worth the extra cash to avoid disappointment and potentially having to do/spend more in the long run.... stuck with the 18’s and very happy with the result. Lowered around 45mm... May even raise slightly? I’ll see how we go. Powder coated my side bars too to match the grey wheels and grey mirrors and roof on my 30
Years.. Very happy. Will post pics of my pimped bike rack too when it’s back from the adonisers!

View attachment 49220

View attachment 49221

View attachment 49222

View attachment 49223
Looks Stunning how’s the ride??
My coil overs are here at vw but the vans not yet?
Can’t wait

Alpen

Alpen

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Looks Stunning how’s the ride??
My coil overs are here at vw but the vans not yet?
Can’t wait
Ride seems really good

But so far only driven about 10 miles on decent roads so yet to try tracks etc... was supposed to be going away this weekend but annoyingly the boy got struck down with a sickness bug at the last minute.. so now stranded at home

Jay17cali

Jay17cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Really does look smart not the run of the mill nice you are brave enough to make it exactly how you wanted it,exactly the way to go in my opinion.keep us posted on ride and the new rack when it’s finished

Alpen

Alpen

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Nice. Who’s doing the anodising and how much?
I get a load of adonising done for work. Just stripped the bike rack and sent it to Badger adonising in Birmingham. I’ve got some bits powder coated grey, and some bits adonised red. Hoping it comes out well and I can remember how to put it back together

Jay17cali

Jay17cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I get a load of adonising done for work. Just stripped the bike rack and sent it to Badger adonising in Birmingham. I’ve got some bits powder coated grey, and some bits adonised red. Hoping it comes out well and I can remember how to put it back together
You did the hardest part taking it apart
Putting back together is easy

Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold

View attachment 49220

View attachment 49221

View attachment 49222

View attachment 49223
Hi Alpen,

Love the wheels, would like those for winter wheels, are you able to advise if they are weight rated for the California.

Our Partners