Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

30mm lowering - any regrets?

I’m not sure re just lowering the front, but that’s exactly how mine was as standard, and the set of lowering springs have totally levelled it out to a straight line, I guess because the back is more heavy.

Can I dare ask how much it cost and do you have any photos??

Hi all, here's one for you, I have a 67 plate 150 ocean and it seems to sit really high at the front? I'm happy with the ride and the height at the rear, could you just have the front lowered to level it out? Any advice would be much appreciated

View attachment 30842

View attachment 30843

View attachment 30844

View attachment 30845
That’s how they look from factory don’t know why they don’t make it look uniform??.you wouldn’t see anything else that cost 50k+ riding higher at the front from factory

Thanks for the picture, did you have to have it tracked up?

Hi all, here's one for you, I have a 67 plate 150 ocean and it seems to sit really high at the front? I'm happy with the ride and the height at the rear, could you just have the front lowered to level it out? Any advice would be much appreciated

View attachment 30842

View attachment 30843

View attachment 30844

View attachment 30845
If you check the VW technical drawings/data for the T6 you will see that the Wheel Centre to Wheel Arch top is greater at the front than the rear. This is by design. If you lower the front to make it cosmetically acceptable you would be nose down.
This discrepancy is common on many vehicles. Its to accommodate the suspension and directional movement at the front.