Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

907 Gas shortage in UK? Perhaps buy at the Carrefour supermarket in Coquelles?

acer

acer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Title says it all really. I've tried a few places local to me in Hertfordshire and there is no 907 gas. Price seems to have sky-rocketed too! Our next stop is the Carrefour supermarket in Coquelles and we wondered if we might pick up a refil there. Does anyone know for certain if they do it? I can't see it on their website.

Every shop that sells Campingaz bottles, like the 907 or 904, should be able to sell you a refill if you hand over the empty bottle.
Normally they state 2 prices: 1 for the bottle and gas, 1 for the gas alone, but then you hand over the empty bottle.

At least, that is my experience.

Title says it all really. I've tried a few places local to me in Hertfordshire and there is no 907 gas. Price seems to have sky-rocketed too! Our next stop is the Carrefour supermarket in Coquelles and we wondered if we might pick up a refil there. Does anyone know for certain if they do it? I can't see it on their website.
Your local Calor Gas Centre, not just a retailer, sell/exchange 907/904 canisters but don't advertise that fact.

Most French Supermarkets have them. Super U near me in Normandy had them for 17 Euros exchange. They can disappear rapidly at this time of year.

Ive used this lot before, & they always seem to have loads available
might be worth a ring. Not far from you if you haven't left yet.

Compton Garden & Gas Centre
Write a review
Compton Avenue, Luton, LU4 9AY Directions
Tel01582 599480
Website

Thanks all. Venture have been out of stock for a while and I don't like the idea of a special journey to collect gas. In addition, the price here seems to be around £37 (one place suggested £50 + VAT). The 17 Euros sounds much nicer if Carrefour Coquelles have them. I'm not very good without a cuppa in the morning, but could probably wait until I'd swapped over the bottle when I arrive.

If you have EHU, Ikea sell this £35. - You need induction type or steel based kettle/pans .
We have one, it works.

Back