Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblue from the Pump.

I just top it up from the pump until its full. I've haven't had any issues so far.
A steady, reassuring voice. Good to hear. Thanks Borris

There is an "Air1" App too. Available from the App store for Apple or Android devices.

Almost every petrol station here in Switzerland has them now. I think it cost me around 5 Swiss Francs to fill the tank (and it was very low, but not quite to the "will not switch on" level)

Really?? Struggling to find a petrol station around Lausanne with ad blue at the pumps. Any ideas? The only one we've found is at the motorway services but despite two attempts, we've never been able to get it to work and the staff have been unable to help. Have had to resort to buying it in containers each time which generates unnecessary trips to the recycling point

Closest I found was Ateliers CarPostal, Rue de l'Ancien-Strand 5. Yverdon-les-Bains, 1400.
Is was from a web search so check it out before travelling. All the best.

Eventually found these people MRH Driving Retail - https://www.mrhgb.co.uk/
The site has a store directory facility with a list of services available, including pumped AdBlue in my case.
Have just filled up in the HGV queue. Nice chat to the drivers too. Very helpful. No issues with a price of £0.749/ltr. (Halfords best price is £1.10/ltr).
6000 miles now showing as range on dash:thumb

Sorry mate, read earlier posts a while ago.
Was really aimed at caliromande..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
No worries, all good,

Anyone kmow of a petrol stations that has Adblue at its pump in South East Wales, that allow cars and vans to fill up

I went to one at the Magor exit of the M4, Junc 23A, where there are some services when you come off the M4 and go NE. If you go past the cars area to the lorry part there are some AdBlue pumps on the left. There were no lorries there when I went so I had time to work out how it worked. It was reasonably cheap and you had to walk back to the car area to pay at the Kiosk.

I always use shell at service stations. I go and ask first to check it’s ok. They have never said no.

Really?? Struggling to find a petrol station around Lausanne with ad blue at the pumps. Any ideas? The only one we've found is at the motorway services but despite two attempts, we've never been able to get it to work and the staff have been unable to help. Have had to resort to buying it in containers each time which generates unnecessary trips to the recycling point
OK, so this is a slightly slow response.... but in the Lausanne area I have found the following: there's a big Coop near Ecublens (Coop Leman centre, with a separate petrol station) and they have a sign saying AdBlue, by which I assume they mean a pump, but cannot verify. On the way to Yverdon, head towards La Sarraz, and at the entrance to Eclepens (before the giant cement factory) there is a petrol station just off to the right. Fuel prices are some of the cheapest around, and the have an adblue pump and they have a very high ceilinged pressure washer station (good for HGV's etc.) (I know, its like christmas this petrol station ;-) On the way to Vevey, as you get to Vevey turn off there is an industrial area, with similar features - I can't remember the name, but a useful landmark is Amstein beer - you can see the petrol station from their car park :D I have not yet found an adblue pump in lausanne itself, especially on the Eastern side of town.

Back