Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After lots of will I or will I not, I did

frenchie

frenchie

Vehicle
Just browsing
Well after a lot of thinking, looking at all sorts of vw conversations and the mercedes marco polo I have just lighten my bank account. The one good thing is that being a private purchase I am not lining the pockets of a useless dealer. My new toy is a 204 ocean dsg with less then 1400 miles and the 5 year warranty.picking it up next week when I get back to the uk.so I hope it is going to be ok. Time will tale. F

Congratulations! Yeah, as @itguy says, definitely looking forward to more info and also pictures when you finally get her.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Congratulations... sounds like you've done well.... details needed obviously!

Well after a lot of thinking, looking at all sorts of vw conversations and the mercedes marco polo I have just lighten my bank account. The one good thing is that being a private purchase I am not lining the pockets of a useless dealer. My new toy is a 204 ocean dsg with less then 1400 miles and the 5 year warranty.picking it up next week when I get back to the uk.so I hope it is going to be ok. Time will tale. F

Brilliant!!

thanks, I am not picking it up until Thursday next week as I am still in Germany ( the power of the internet and not much to do lead to this purchase). There are not many toys just the parking bits and camera, and heated seats. it comes with a new drive away awning, topper, gas bottles and a few other bits and bobs. its dark grey. the win was low miles, far far cheaper then dealers prices, 5 years warranty, and a nice seller. bad bits sky high road tax. my last van was on French plates so no road tax and cheaper insurance. the things I do for my dog. so if you see a grey van with old ugly ( the dog) looking out, that's mine, so come over and say hello to the other old ugly (me). will be seen hanging around the Eurotunnel,for the next few months for sure. so watch out. F

Great shout!

Back