Calimagg Calimagg 2  
Mr T Mr T 1  
GlennR GlennR 2 Gl
Loz2286 Loz2286 2  
K Kevin5658 2  
Riggers Riggers 2  
Jabberwocky Jabberwocky 2 Rik & Terri
C CaliforniaCylus 2  
Just bumping this thread up to remind you about the BOB meet coming up soon.
Please let me know if you book so I have an idea of numbers.
All very welcome.

Thank you @Mr T.
Could I also ask those who have or are going to book to mention to the site that they are part of the Cali group? Thanks.

I have just checked my booking confirmation and it shows that I am on a hard standing with 10amps. I did request to be part of the Cali group.
Is this consistent with everyone else’s booking? I really don’t want to be Billy Nomates :headbang

I have just checked my booking confirmation and it shows that I am on a hard standing with 10amps. I did request to be part of the Cali group.
Is this consistent with everyone else’s booking? I really don’t want to be Billy Nomates :headbang
Spot on @KevH

We have just booked and elected to have fully serviced hard standing (There are no more standard service with hook up available) . I have snipped an image of the site and attached it to this post to try and help. The fully serviced with hardstanding are showing red on the map. Pitches are allocated the day before. Hope this helps.
1728039495779.png

Thanks Rik
If everyone booking mentions that they are with the Cali Club they will try and put us in the same vicinity although they don’t allow ‘groups’. We have the bar to meet in too.
Pleased you are joining us.

Back