Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best insurance to go for on new California Ocean?

D

Despo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
I totally agree with Dave Tree on this, too many people pretending to be experts when they are patently not - the only right way is their way ! Happens far too often on here.

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Calm down, which bloke on the internet are you talking about now ?? (And you still don't get it)

Did you really just set up a new account today at 6 in the morning just so you could post that?

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Yet this year (from post 14) you were still talking rubbish about the policy ???
Yes, this year. And when did this “ new” super policy come out ?

To be quit honest, I couldn’t care a damn where you buy your insurance, and I don’t care a damn where you stick your policy documents, but cheap is normally cheap for a reason. I have not recommended a policy just suggested that the T&Cs are carefully checked to ensure camping accidents are covered.
If you are incapable of doing that then tough, don’t come whining when the computer says No.

D

Despo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Did you really just set up a new account today at 6 in the morning just so you could post that?
What business is it of yours when I set my account up - you don't like newbies do you ! I posted something else as well if it's ok with you !+

D

Despo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Yes, this year. And when did this “ new” super policy come out ?

To be quit honest, I couldn’t care a damn where you buy your insurance, and I don’t care a damn where you stick your policy documents, but cheap is normally cheap for a reason. I have not recommended a policy just suggested that the T&Cs are carefully checked to ensure camping accidents are covered.
If you are incapable of doing that then tough, don’t come whining when the computer says No.
The only one who's been whining is you....

Mowbotman

Mowbotman

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
For a new Cali, I’d stick with Safeguard or Comfort. Whatever others might say, don’t insure it with LV, there are inconsistencies.
Comfort not interested if vehicle not on your drive, will not insure parking on road, what a waste of space