Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insuring a Cali Beach

Thanks @WelshGas but...... "computer says noooooooo".

Looks like having 1 year NBC and/or not having a second car is not good for insurance companies.

It's funny because, for example Admiral, took note for a claim I've made in my Spanish insurance (someone keyed my car), but they don't get my Spanish bonus. That's mainly because in Spain we have no NBC but, each company give you discounts based in you claims history, and echa company could work in a different way, the point is that they can no produce, obviously, a British NCB Certificate, so no bonus, but absolutely no problem to accept any format of claims history. :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

Thanks @WelshGas but...... "computer says noooooooo".

Looks like having 1 year NBC and/or not having a second car is not good for insurance companies.

It's funny because, for example Admiral, took note for a claim I've made in my Spanish insurance (someone keyed my car), but they don't get my Spanish bonus. That's mainly because in Spain we have no NBC but, each company give you discounts based in you claims history, and echa company could work in a different way, the point is that they can no produce, obviously, a British NCB Certificate, so no bonus, but absolutely no problem to accept any format of claims history. :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang
Sorry about that. Worth a try.:(