Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Carpet Mat Sets

Cali Steve

Cali Steve

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all, as we patiently await our California Ocean availability date, we are looking to order some mats and wondered when the Brandrup mats will be available to order from the club website?

Guess never as Brandrup will only sell thru thiere official dealers.

Maybe soon!!

Good stuff , they would mine a big market thru this forum.....
I knew you where trying but din't know you where that close to a deal
:thumb

I saw the coming soon on the shop part of the club website, but i just wondered if anyone knew the timescale that this would realistically take?

We are still negotiating update as soon as we know

Ok, thx for speedy response. Will keep fingers crossed a deal is finalised before our availability date.

We are also looking for some Brandrup bits but will hold off until we hear some news

Knowing that there will be a uk source of Brandrup stuff is great news. Will the club shop be comparable to the pricing and availability of: http://www.brandrupshop.com/en/ (stuff like carpets in stock and delivered in about 48 hours) or will it more be a way of supporting the club?

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone can help. I have a 150 manual ocean T6 on order and would like to pre-purchase some Brandrup carpets. I am not sure how many seat rails it has as Brandrup offer an option of two or three cut outs. I have not ordered the fifth seat and the dealer thinks that oceans come standard with two unless you order the aditional seat (it seems that the T5 was standard with three rails). I really don't want to order the wrong ones so any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

David

Unless its 4wd in which case it will have 2 rails

I have a 150dsg Ocean on order and asked our local dealer to confirm the number of rails as we were looking to buy some Brandrup carpets and he has confirmed 3 rails.

Yikes, this is getting dodgy, VW uk are adamant that the Ocean has 2 rails. Really confused now. Maybe I will wait for my carpets:mad:

I have 2017 model 150 and it has 3 rails. The 2 rail model is for 4wd only

You think they'd give you three as standard (except 4Motion) to give you the option to add a 5th seat later should the need arise. Maybe that's too much common sense for VW!

If you look at the T6 video by Chris at Liverpool using awning you will see clearly 3 rails. sorry but VW UK seem to know less than our forum

Pretty sure Ocean has three rails unless it is a 4 Motion. If it didn't you could only have 4 seats as opposed to the extra 5th.
You could order and return or sell on. Took 4 or 5 months for mine to arrive.
Edit: I've got the 4Motion therefore 2 rail. It was this carpet that took the longest.

Mike

Yikes, this is getting dodgy, VW uk are adamant that the Ocean has 2 rails. Really confused now. Maybe I will wait for my carpets:mad:
Sounds like you can get either. Probably most important issue for you is what you want. If you need or might ever need a 5th seat then you need to make sure a 3 rail is specified. I didn't have the option as getting a 4Motion and it's not possible. I didn't need the third rail but would have had it as preferred option if I could, just in case.

Mike

So my dealer is saying 2 rails for my new ocean, if I order two rail carpet and I do end up with a 3 rail van will the seat still slide ?

You only get 3 rails if you order the 5th seat, I only have two rails

This is strange as I was told 3 rails as standard and every model shown to me has 3 rails. Is it the case that the factory uses what is to hand and there is no consistency?

Back