Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brompton bikes..thoughts?

A nice little system for when the legs get too old for hills and for extending range.

We bought two electric bikes there and they are the best in Bristol. The Shimano hub failed on one and because they could not replace it quickly they replaced the bike. Also they are not a pop up and have a full service facility and very experienced staff.

Picking up this existing tread.
I had myself a brompton a while ago but as we travel,with the dog we acually only took it once on a trip , and with only one bike we only used it to go to supermarket.

Now i was looking for a second second :) hand brompton for a long time as they go pretty high in price , i got myself one this week .
So now we have two bromptons and we are taking them on the comming trip to the Hannover factory visit and our trip further to Poland back via Tsjechie ...
As space is limited two bromptons extra inside need to comprimise.
I never take the folding matrass for the rear shelf with me as we always sleep on top , so putting the two bromptons on the shelf .
Cut a piece of "unalite" to put underneeth so they are more stabelised as the small wheels fit in the raster holes...
Hope we get to use them now more often.
IMG_4740.JPG
Unalite cut to size
IMG_4741.JPG
Test...
IMG_4742.JPG
Now fully loaded....:thumb

Look how nice they look , they are both buildingyear 2005 .
The green a had a while , looks almost new even if it is from '05 , six gears integrated light
The grey i just got since wednesday , also '05 but used a lot , some updates made to it , three gears , integrated light
IMG_4738.JPG
Pretty expencive from new

Whoop whoop here we go....:)