Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm 2014 - Book Now !

We have had a count up and we have 15 electric pitches left for this years cotf.
We have unlimited non hook ups available so if you are looking to attend with electric hook up
I would advise to book sooner rather than later as bookings tend to speed up nearer the meet.
Thanks

Rangers said:
Collecting our California in May :bananadance

We have booked for the meet already and are travelling down from Scotland, anyone else coming from this neck of the woods?

Travelling from Penrith. Does this count? :?:

Have Fun

Bob

Make that 14 looking forward to seeing all these cali's
Together do I get my tickets by post?

We just booked our First Cali's on the farm yippee. We are really looking forward to it.
2 adults, 2 boys (13 & 11) and Darcy our gorgeous Cocker Spaniel.

Nice one :thumb

I am looking for a Cali preferably a berghaus to buy but not sure if I will find one before this meet
Will it be ok to camp in a tent :?:

Hi Jevon, we often have people come to COTF who are looking to purchase a Cali or just to find out more information, we do have a few pitches available for non-Cali's but these are NOT electric pitches. You are very welcome to come along

WE also dont have a Cali yet but would like to come in our tent, can you put us down please for saturday night.

:thanks

Thank you martin do I need to book as if I had a van and if I get my dream berghaus before
Will it matter?thanks
Jev

Hi Jev, what I will do is add a tent option to the booking page, don't forget these will be non electric pitches but will be within one of our rally fields.

Thanks for the quick response martin. I will book as a tent if it changes I will let you know
Thanks

We are pleased to announce
That Denise from jack yards will
Have a display of seat covers at cotf :thumb

Just to let you know Clubhouse entertainment now confirmed for the weekend of Cali's on the Farm :clap

Friday Night
Name: 80's Tribute Band
Web: http://www.twicenightly.co.uk/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwMsDxckLCA#t=125

Saturday Night
Name: 90's Tribute Band
Web:http://www.ultra90s.com/
Youtube: http://youtu.be/Qv-HGP3xlGc

-

We love Brean sands, possibly our favorite :bananadance beach, can't wait to meet you all in July

is there still a place on the farm for a last minute ditherer (with hookup if poss)

Hi sue there is still places available with hook up :thumb

Sorry guys ....no lounge pants and posh wellies this year ..... it's just to far from me to come for one night ,as i have a cancer charity thing for the ladies on the sunday i've been roped into as support vehicle...
The wife has decided we can go to Harrogate the weekend before for my birthday to see the tour de france and stay 1 mile away at a friends ,so not all bad i suppose :thumb

Before I book for a tent pitch, will I be the only person in a tent ? :shocked

I'm in a tent unless I find a Cali real quick :laugh2

choplee said:
Sorry guys ....no lounge pants and posh wellies this year ..... it's just to far from me to come for one night ,as i have a cancer charity thing for the ladies on the sunday i've been roped into as support vehicle...
The wife has decided we can go to Harrogate the weekend before for my birthday to see the tour de france and stay 1 mile away at a friends ,so not all bad i suppose :thumb

You will be missed Choplee.

G&H

Hi,
We would love to come to this meet but we do not have a Cali yet. I assume tickets are selling fast so can I book without a reg number please to secure a pitch ?

Cheers
Andy W

Hi Andy yes you can book with just your username you can let us know it once you have a cali :thumb

Cheers, is the tent field near the Cali's or will we be in a corner away from the action (im just thinking worse case scenario )