Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm 2014 - Book Now !

You will be with the non electric Cali's

at COTF , will there be any chance to see and perhaps buy, the bungee cord thingy to stop the bellows getting trapped

Hi Sue,

Yes they will, plus most other items in the Cali shop will also be available on the day.

We are going down the farm, Just got permission to leave South London in July :headbang

The other arf sis :help lives near the farm :bananadance :bananadance :upsidedown so we might sneak out for an hour to drop off a package.

Looking forward :bananadance to meeting you all :hello

Forgot to mention do I need a Cali :thanks

Vwjake said:
Hi,We have just booked! :D :thumb

Thanks for booking Jake, we now have quite a few of you coming over from Belgium ... We look forward to meeting you.

Martin said:
Vwjake said:
Hi,We have just booked! :D :thumb

Thanks for booking Jake, we now have quite a few of you coming over from Belgium ... We look forward to meeting you.

Hi Martin, sure, i think its just like last year a great location! I am looking forward to it! A friend of me is waiting for is new cali ( end of this month) and mayby he is also come over to the COTF! :thumb

Hello all

We will be bringing to COTF, one of our Cali's, and our fully pimped Pure grey 180 4-Motion Kombi, which has a custom leather trim, full sound system install, playstation 2, special paint, DVD's etc, which will show what is possible with a T5. This is a one off T5 with over £15,000 of factory and aftermarket options, and is being featured in VW Bus T4/T5 soon.

We will also be bringing the Vango Kela and Sapera, with some special COTF deals :thumb Watch this space for more details. We will be offering demonstrations on how easy they are to put up.

:thumb

We all stayed at Warren Farm last year in our caravan, it is a really nice campsite with loads to do Spotless loo's, great food and walking distance to the beach, you can even park right on the beach if brave enough.We hope to be there so long as our Cali arrives in time as the delivery date is 5th July :crazy

Re: Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - Book Tickets Online Now

Well its only 9 weeks until cotf 2014.
We have only a few hook up pitches left and unlimited standard pitches.
Oli from bmvs will be there with a display of vango awnings that you will be able to look around and buy on the day.
SMG will be there with most of the brandrup range of products
Nick from comfortz leisure will be there with a large range of their great products to look at and buy.
Tim from ZoneSleep is also going to be there with their range of mattress toppers and the
New worktop protectors they have been working on.
There will also be a chance to see and buy most of the products from the Cali shop.
Most of these traders will be offering discounts on the day (to be announced in the next few weeks)
This should be a great weekend by the sea.

Calikev said:
Well its only 9 weeks until cotf 2014.
We have only a few hook up pitches left and unlimited standard pitches.
Oli from bmvs will be there with a display of vango awnings that you will be able to look around and buy on the day.
SMG will be there with most of the brandrup range of products
Nick from comfortz leisure will be there with a large range of their great products to look at and buy.
Tim from ZoneSleep is also going to be there with their range of mattress toppers and the
New worktop protectors they have been working on.
There will also be a chance to see and buy most of the products from the Cali shop.
Most of these traders will be offering discounts on the day (to be announced in the next few weeks)
This should be a great weekend by the sea.

Kev

I've booked, but a hook up pitch would really help me out :)

James

Leave it with me James :thumb

Calikev said:
Leave it with me James :thumb

Cool - just i will be there from Thursday - so it would be a massive help if i had some hook up :)

Happy to pay any extra :)

James

No problem James :thumb I take it the hookup install is going ahead :thumb

Calikev said:
No problem James :thumb I take it the hookup install is going ahead :thumb

I am still thinking about it to be honest... I just don't know if it is worth it.

Even if I don't, I'll have my trusty lead to run through the window :smile

James

Can I come for just Saturday night?

Hi ,are there any hook up pitches left ?

Baske said:
Can I come for just Saturday night?

Yes you can but you will need to book for the Fri night as well.

Gasgas said:
Hi ,are there any hook up pitches left ?

Yes there are some still available :thumb

:D :D Just booked a pitch with electric, only a few weeks to go !! :D :D
Looking forward to this as it will be the start of our "long as we like" vacation !!
(just took redundancy so lots of free time to travel) - will be fun to speak to other cali owners and see their tweaks and additions................

Thank you Tracy, booking all received and confirmation sent :thumb

Just 8 Electric pitches left now in the main field.

Quite a few people have been asking the location of pitches so I have tried to upload the site map with the info on it.

If you look at the pitches in area 3, these are the electric hook up pitches which will all be numbered .

Next if you look at area M This is the non electric pitches area which is on the outer perimeter of the campsite

Finally, in between both these areas is the trade area where you will find SMG, BMVS Camper Hire, Jackyards, Kenwood, Zonesleep, Comfortz, etc...

Kev.. please correct me if I am wrong on any of this?

Click here for a larger map: http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/images/sitemap2.jpg

sitemap2.jpg

Finally got my rota and I am off that weekend so will be down either late Friday night or Saturday morning :bananadance

This is our first ever VW meet so please be gentle with us :p