Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam 5-7July 2019 - Club Camping Available

We have booked into club area, how many of us will there be?

sounds like there will be enough of you to form a tug o war team - go Team Cali!

Hmmm .... £45 each for 2 nights camping wearing ear plugs! :shocked

Meant to post add two to the tug of war team. We’ve just booked into the club camping area

club camping is pretty quiet and chilled...it's up on a hill so you can hear the bands but faintly..
however CJam is one of few times we sleep downstairs as the thin canvas means you hear people uptop even if chatting quietly, like being in a tent!

Working on it! Hope tickets don't run out :Nailbiting

What are the washing facilities like please? Showers and Toilets? Thank you
Toilets are portaloos and are serviced every two hours. Showers are in blocks dotted around. I used both last year and they are kept very clean and well maintained.

Just seen that our parking pass says family area - can we change to club camping - how? Thanks.

We’ve been considering going but having read a few of the posts, I’m now wondering whether it’s more biased towards being a music festival than anything else and I’m not sure if I’ll get any enjoyment out of it. Unfortunately my hearing issues mean I can’t hear music clearly anymore and I struggle in noisy environments so probably wouldn’t go to the evening entertainment. We went to busfest for the day and I enjoyed it.

What do reckon?

no it's not a music festival ....thats Camper Calling in August....
there are loads of bands playing but tbh I tend to only wander down for a look and the vibe in central area in evenings. CJam is still very much a VW bus Festival - huge trade area, great buses on display on Sat and the show n shine on Sunday with over 120 lined up in Classes (generations).
PS the T5 Class is full but I still have some space for any T6s that want to take part;)