Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan camping & motorhome show and Dogs

Yorkie

Yorkie

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
image.png I wanted to go to the show but you can't take dogs inside so decided to camp at the show so I could take little oscar with us and keep contact with him at the campsite but dogs are not allowed unattended at the campsite either. Lose, lose.

A bit odd all in all as there's attractions for dog owners.

Believe me you wouldn't want to take your dog inside.

Is it worth a visit without him?

We went when we were looking for a campervan, you will not find anything California related there, you won't even see a VW dealer ! Plenty of accessories to buy, but to be honest the prices are not that cheap and you will end up impulse buying stuff you don't want or need.

I also agree with you, so many campers have dogs, it is very strange they are totally excluded from both the show and the camping!

We went when we were looking for a campervan, you will not find anything California related there, you won't even see a VW dealer ! Plenty of accessories to buy, but to be honest the prices are not that cheap and you will end up impulse buying stuff you don't want or need.

I also agree with you, so many campers have dogs, it is very strange they are totally excluded from both the show and the camping!

I think I will give the show a miss.

To clarify; dogs can go on the campsite if you can afford £36 a night but not be left unattended so useless if you want to leave him to have a look around as a couple.

I agree with what Steve and Lisa said above. It will be very busy. You have a Cali so unless you are looking at alternatives or accessories such as awnings probably not worth bothering.

We're going! But specifically to go awning shopping and beats trying loads of different suppliers individually. Also went to the October show and would agree that list prices didn't seem amazing....may end choosing there and buying online

We went in October and noticed the increased number of pop tops. So we are going again this month. I definitely would not want to take a pooch there. Always find it interesting and there is always something new to gawp at. VW do not show there which is a shame.

Back