Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Condensation Inside Windscreen (not while camping)

[album]1278[/album]
bournmouthbeach

Hi Guys,

Can any other new Beach owners confirm that the Auxiliary Coolant Heater is a standard fixture or was Shaun just lucky.?

Cheers,

Bill

I noticed something running and exhaust coming out from under the engine bay in the past so pretty sure mine has an additional coolant heater.

2012 plate has got it but maybe she's not considered new any more!

i have a theory that it was standard and now it's not = possibly VW have introduced EHU and made that an option perhaps to offset cost.

Previously when I bought my Beach the options brochure didn't have the range it has now, now you have the same as European Beaches.

I am pretty certain mine has the coolant heater but I'd have to check.

James

I could be wrong but assumed that coolant heaters were quite common on diesels now as they just don't generate enough heat to warm up in a decent time. So I think it's a basic component of the engine rather than an optional extra luxury.

As I said - just what I assumed so could be rubbish!

Custardtart said:
I could be wrong but assumed that coolant heaters were quite common on diesels now as they just don't generate enough heat to warm up in a decent time. So I think it's a basic component of the engine rather than an optional extra luxury.

As I said - just what I assumed so could be rubbish!

It appears (appears) to be an option now as it on LHD Beaches but yes, they seem pretty common

James

Back