Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cali's on the Farm 2015

Here are a few youtube clips of them:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-cCAV0h41k[/youtube]

Woohooo...booked and in the diary!

Please tell me where to book. On the Warren Farm web site I can't find anything specific for CotF.

:help Truls

There is a link on the right of the page, above the sponsors.

Sorry, should have made it clear, its on this page not on the campsites page.

Thanks everybody. Didn't spot the link, was confused by all the sponsors.

Well, now we're booked and ready for the trip to Normandy, Brittany and Cornwall, with a detour to the CotF on the way. Looking forward to meet you all in July.

:thanks Truls

I'm booked.

:hello Booked! We enjoyed our first meet at Cirencester, so looking forward to meeting everyone.
:goodone

Hi last year we had a bit of a walk to the loo's, it says there are facilities in both fields at next years meet?

Also any difference in electric pitches and standard?

Thanks

Kirk and Trudy

Kirk said:
Hi last year we had a bit of a walk to the loo's, it says there are facilities in both fields at next years meet?

Also any difference in electric pitches and standard?

Thanks

Kirk and Trudy

Yes, there are two toliet blocks for 2015 so you will never be far away from one no matter where you pitch.

Electric pitches are limited ( we are still awaiting for confirmation on how many we have been allocated ) but there is no real difference between the two

I have received several messages in regards to pitch locations so I hope this makes sense:

Yay! I am booked and looking forward to it already, the kids loved it last time :D

Also... just spotted the call for volunteers... I'd be willing to volunteer for a craft activity/children's craft activity. Can give you some ideas of the sorts of things I could do if you're interested

jimandcaz said:
Also... just spotted the call for volunteers... I'd be willing to volunteer for a craft activity/children's craft activity. Can give you some ideas of the sorts of things I could do if you're interested

Brilliant, :thanks

Can you drop Kev and myself an email admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com

Hi, we are picking up our new Cali in April and would like to come for the 3 nights please, will we need electrix hook up or will the battery be OK?

Thanks in advance, Steve

just booked for 2 nights - we all loved it last year! and the band look great too - good choice!

Thanks jane. Did you get your booking ref ok :?:

DojoMojo said:
Are you laying on any food?
We are laying on a chip shop Chinese takeaway & a pub next door :thumb

I had chinese last year and it was great. Just checking the diary for next year as I loved it :thumb

Hi, Came this year and really enjoyed. Happy to help with Dog show if you still need volunteers. Sometimes use my Cali to take my dog to Shows.... :) Let me know. Will book anyway...

We hope to make it next year as we had to go to a wedding this year, is then any benefit to being in the electric field compared to standard?

TY

Jo

The only advantage other than you will have electric is you will be nearer the showers :thumb

Also depending how many attend we may all end up being in the same field, we will keep this thread updated as the majority of tickets already sold have been for electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back