Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event COTF2015 July 9-12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are more than welcome and it is quite common to have a few non Cali's come along to look around, last year we had a few tents and motorhomes amongst us so you won't feel like an odd one out.

Did I read somewhere that there is going to be some kind of talk about a trip across South America or did I dream it?

If you bring a bottle of vino I will tell you about about my 15 months trip across 22 countries living like a 1960s bum.....in my Cali in 11/12......

I am up for that?

All booked looking forward to the live music the band look great.
I may bring Ringo with me for the dog show.

We are hoping to make this now, it is quite a drive but it is an excuse to explore the surrounding area. I am looking forward to have a poke round everyones vans and get ideas unless that is frowned upon?

No not frownd upon at all your more than welcome to have a poke around mine

Sorry if asked before but are there proper toilets at C-O-T-F or is it porta loos?

In the electric hook up field there are brick built showers & toilets and the non hook up field there are brick built toilets all clean and well looked after

We are hoping to make this now, it is quite a drive but it is an excuse to explore the surrounding area. I am looking forward to have a poke round everyones vans and get ideas unless that is frowned upon?
I think it would only be frowned upon if you kick your shoes off and roll around on the bed.

Thank you, I have just read the campsite reviews which are glowing, especially the toilet and showers which makes me a happy bunny :D

Really looking forward to it

We will be coming for the first time this year. We may camp if our Beach arrives in time, if not we will visit for the day on Saturday. Hopefully put a few faces to names and join in the fun.

We will be there with Gino. I'm helping to organise the dog show so hope to see lots of Cali dogs there as well as owners and their vans.

I would just like to say a big thank you to david and vw camper & commercial magazine for sponsoring the show & shine at this years
Cotf. Thanks david

I would just like to say a big thank you to david and vw camper & commercial magazine for sponsoring the show & shine at this years
Cotf. Thanks david

Mr Eccles is a top fella!

Anyway, I've just told SWMBO that I have booked her a special surprise birthday w/e away.....I hope she approves....I've pushed the boat out and ordered hook-up!!

:Nailbiting

I've just compiled a Personal POI file that includes Archie's European Campsite List, ACSI Campsites for Western Europe by Country, Caravan Club sites for UK and Europe as well as Caravan Club CL sites. 2015.
The Archie's list covers ALL registered campsites in Europe including UK, 32,000 in total.
The file is on SD card and set up for the RNS 510.
If anyone wants to borrow it look me up. Arriving on Friday - Natural Grey 64 plate with steel sidebars front and sides.

I've just compiled a Personal POI file that includes Archie's European Campsite List, ACSI Campsites for Western Europe by Country, Caravan Club sites for UK and Europe as well as Caravan Club CL sites. 2015.
The Archie's list covers ALL registered campsites in Europe including UK, 32,000 in total.
The file is on SD card and set up for the RNS 510.
If anyone wants to borrow it look me up. Arriving on Friday - Natural Grey 64 plate with steel sidebars front and sides.

Thank you, I may well take you up on that

For those who cannot wait. Here is a link to the file on Dropbox. Copy the PersonalPOI.db3 file and put it into a folder called PersonalPOI. Then copy the folder to a SD card. Switch on Satnav. When booted up go to Settings - Nav - Personal POI and insert SD card. Follow instructions.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/433h81eey2zzn30/AACOZ6kKyiEAhyZJWwwCuyGaa?dl=0

Enjoy. The link should be valid until Cali's on the Farm.

Note to Admin - If you wish you could download this file and host it in the Downloads Section.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am now unable to come to COTF. I had booked hook up Thursday-Sunday. Can I get refund? Or is it tough luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back