Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150

1. When arriving on site there is a barrier system in operation, if you are unable to gain access please call us 07548 726 782 and we will come and let you in.
Please also use this number if you are running late.

2. Due to a few cancellations we have some places left if anyone is interested, you can either book online or phone us on 07548 726 782 to let us know you are coming

We have had a couple of people ask if they can come along for sat night only
I have spoken to the campsite and its not a problem.
You must be able to check in between 12 & 4 on the Saturday because the reception will be closed after this. It will be £14 for sat night only and you can pay either me or. Martin on the day.
Please if you are coming sat only let us know so we can keep track of numbers
Thanks kev

We'll only be there for Sat night chaps, but we'll be arriving about 12 :thumb

Possibly coming for just Satuday night now, will call you before we leave home .

Fryers! said:
Possibly coming for just Satuday night now, will call you before we leave home .

That is fine, you can arrive on Saturday between midday and 4pm, no need to book - just turn up and come over to the Rally field

Hi, I know it is very last minute but we would like to attend. We would be traveling down tomorrow evening and would expect to arrive at around 19.00. Is it best to book online or give you a call? assuming space is still available?

Cheers

If you can book online now please that would be great, we have a few more spaces left.

see you tomorrow evening

Just to confirm I can now attend and will be there for the two days. do i need to re-book or does my original booking stand. apologies for messing you about.

Ian

Ian just pm me your reg please for my booking form :thumb

DON'T FORGET YOUR LEVELING BLOCKS AT THE WEEKEND :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back