Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cyclist's and CoronaVirus

Just trying not to be banned. I could have used the € sign, but on a British site would be asking for trouble
Mightn’t be a bad idea ..... unify us all and have Br#x#t rant!

While the recommendation is to only go out once for exercise and for no more than an hour, legally you are permitted to exercise outside the home as often as you like and for as long as you like.

So please don't feel guilty if you go out early morning and again late evening if it helps you and maintains social distance.
Apparently not in Wales. Limited to once a day for exercise although I'm not sure if there is a time limit.
Apparently not the same in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Apparently not in Wales. Limited to once a day for exercise although I'm not sure if there is a time limit.
Yes. I should have paid closer attention to the header information and noted that the regulations only apply to England. It is very clear.

No Wales time limit for exercise, just the "no more than once per day" restriction

Never had a trip to A&E as a result of cycling or motorcycling.

- Rugby tackle by teacher = ankle (Mother didn't believe me so I dragged my ankle around for two weeks before she relented - fractured bone healing nicely at that stage)
- Ice skating and landing on my collar bone = yes. (Mother moaning, you've broken your collar bond. I hadn't )
- Blood poisoning = yes ( raised red patch on my arm.....quickest I've ever been seen... sub 1min. Cycled up to A&E. Wasnt allowed to cycle back)
- Scalpel slip into my thumb = Doh yes (Work injury.... only had to go because it wouldn't stop bleeding and required stitches)
- Falling down the stairs/ankle again = Yes (Ankle stayed in shut door at the top of the stairs, I fell down the stairs.)
- Ankle lock up = Yes (bone fragments in ankle)

That's about it for the last 40years. The common theme is ankle

My cycling buddy ended up in A&E. Head on with a car. The driver's insurance paid out
I had a trip to A&E as a result of motorcycling.
I had a big bike (well, only a 600cc sportbike) with a swinging side stand and a small bike with a push down two foot stand.
Intending a service/cleaning session, I took the small bike from the garage and parked it. I then took the big bike from the garage and casually swung the side stand down, only not far enough. The stand sprung back, the bike fell over, I tried to catch it and was pushed into the small bike which also fell over. Result: me sandwiched between two motorbikes with four broken ribs.

Received this leaflet today, clearly states "one form of exercise a day"

Attachments

• CaliBung.pdf
    778.2 KB · Views: 20
Received this leaflet today, clearly states "one form of exercise a day"
So you can walk, run, cycle or swim multiple times daily, but not mix modes of exercise? Triathletes in training will be doomed. ;) And if you live by a beach you can drive to the beach to swim but not walk?

So you can walk, run, cycle or swim multiple times daily, but not mix modes of exercise? Triathletes in training will be doomed. ;) And if you live by a beach you can drive to the beach to swim but not walk?
This is all becoming very complicated! makes trying to work out the Cali Fuse layout a doddle!

Never had a trip to A&E as a result of cycling or motorcycling.

- Rugby tackle by teacher = ankle (Mother didn't believe me so I dragged my ankle around for two weeks before she relented - fractured bone healing nicely at that stage)
- Ice skating and landing on my collar bone = yes. (Mother moaning, you've broken your collar bond. I hadn't )
- Blood poisoning = yes ( raised red patch on my arm.....quickest I've ever been seen... sub 1min. Cycled up to A&E. Wasnt allowed to cycle back)
- Scalpel slip into my thumb = Doh yes (Work injury.... only had to go because it wouldn't stop bleeding and required stitches)
- Falling down the stairs/ankle again = Yes (Ankle stayed in shut door at the top of the stairs, I fell down the stairs.)
- Ankle lock up = Yes (bone fragments in ankle)

That's about it for the last 40years. The common theme is ankle

My cycling buddy ended up in A&E. Head on with a car. The driver's insurance paid out
Similar here - in 45 years and 200,000 miles of cycling, I’ve fallen off a handful of times and been knocked off twice, but I’ve never needed to go to hospital as a result of any of this, or needed to call an ambulance. Fell off a couple of times during my 3 year career as a motorcyclist, both due to black ice, but no treatment required.

Apparently if you type fu..ck it comes out as Woo Hoo. Apparently we're not to be treated as grown ups after all.
:(
Now you’re just trying to pretend that it’s not what you call Woo Hooing all the time.

Good fun here typing in bad words....Woo Hoo

Only found two so far

This thread is back in the gutter which was where it got to several times but this time far more entertaining.

Ti_ts = tits
Kn_ob = knob

This thread is back in the gutter which was where it got to several times but this time far more entertaining.

Ti_ts = tits
Kn_ob = knob
Knob isn't rude.
Nob is.

An interesting game to ease boredom is to name as many body parts as you can spelled with just three letters.

There are easy ones like arm, and leg. Rudish ones like tit and bum. Funny ones like jug (singular of jugs). Dubious ones like gob and cum. But there is a surprising number of them.

Knob isn't rude.
Nob is.

An interesting game to ease boredom is to name as many body parts as you can spelled with just three letters.

There are easy ones like arm, and leg. Rudish ones like tit and bum. Funny ones like jug (singular of jugs). Dubious ones like gob and cum. But there is a surprising number of them.
Do you have a definitive list? Are you the arbiter? I have found many other ways to ease the boredom, but most of the bottles are now empty.

Just finished work and now heading home... I've arrived.

Back